Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Dec 1!!!!

myrlin

HE'S ALL MINE!....IMA THROW HIM IN A PIT, SO THAT I HAVE ALL THE LADIES FOR MYSELF....WHO WANTS ME FIRST? :)

HAPPY ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY CLAUDIO cwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back, Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back- relax, Smoke my mind! makes me feel better for a short time. What I want is what I've not got, What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

Originally posted by myrlin:

I will be in rare form this weekend I think... wink.gif

dumb question... but what exactly does "rare" entail? (any more chinese eyes?) cwm29.gif

...and Al- I didn't know you swung that way! (i'm joking!) cwm27.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

Originally posted by missincognito:

...and Al- I didn't know you swung that way! (i'm joking!)

Only way i'll swing is ur's if u'd like...heh heh....(i'm joking!!!!) HA! HA!

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back, Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back- relax, Smoke my mind! makes me feel better for a short time. What I want is what I've not got, What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 11-27-2000).]

Originally posted by myrlin:

Starting the petition to cut Als signature down....LoL........

aims Slingshot at one of myrlin's wizards........:::shoots:::

------------------

love.jpg

Come up with something...... drop the specs.... and we'll CHILL

cwm41.gif

TGIF-----when it is..... and HAPPY B-DAY CLAUDIO!!!!!!!!!!

cwm41.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Claudio,

Now why did you hafta go and have your birthday on a weekend I will be out of town?!?!?!?!? Your just gonna have to change it.... J/K cwm4.gif Happy b-day bro. Sorry I won't be able to make the festivities.... cwm6.gif

Hey maybe you'll see Johnny Rotten again.. heh heh... Who was that he was with that night. They almost looked like brothers or something..... cwm13.gif

Claudio I suggest we go to Cream too! Didnt I say that to you lats night. Im down for that but if your heading to Twilo after, I must decline this part of the celebration!

Theres a bazillion places we can go to but whatever makes you happiest is where we shall venture! cwm38.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

His birthday is the 1st!!

But I didnt know u were gonna be 28 Claudio!

(I feel like such a baby anymore!)

Ok quit fighting,.....its the 28th, however, America celebrates it on the 1st (since its a friday)

I thought I made that clear previously, I do apologize...

cwm11.gif I just excited sometimes....lol.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

I don't know if you would like to start your party off early in the week like Wedensday afterwork? I would <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> you and all your people for a kick off to your weekend spectacular.

Just say the word and its done.

peace

Markus cwm9.gif

------------------

Find out why

New York Magazine calls ODYSSEY@BARCODE afterwork Wedensdays

"a Deep House revival among the Times Square heathens.

"The Odyssey continues @ Club New York"

Dec.6th,13th and 20th, 2000

10:00pm-4:00am

Organic and Deep House music on the main Floor.

Classics/R&B/Reggae and eclectic hip Hop in the Hookah lounge.
/>Http://www.odysseynyc.homepage.com

“Stay in touch with the Destiny crew”

“We will be back soon “
/>http://www.destiny-nyc.com