Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'd like to have sex...

nSyNcBaBy

in celebration of all this snowfall I ask u to...

tell the hottest, raunchiest, f*ck story... give us something to read in this boredom.

This is not the hottest story ever. I was at this LA hotspot with the girl last week and both of us had to get up super early the next day so we promised to not do anything that night and to do it another night. We even left the club early, about 12 pm, to end the night earlier.

Well, if youve ever said to another person "lets leave this for another night", you know where this story goes lol. One of the hottest nights of fcking ever. Started with me going down on her for close to 3/4 of an hour and ended 4+ hours later with an amazing fck session. I have never lost track of time so badly in my life lol

Whats also hot (a weeks before that, as posted on another thread).... is when its TOO cold you have to grab the comforter and toss it on the floor in front of the furnace. You wrap the comforter like a duffle bag and ur body heat gets up together .... especially if u get work :devil:

Its hard to fck well cuz if u get out of the comforter u freeze (lol). But there is nothing hotter than going down on a girl inside the comforter made into a dufflebag ... , the lights off, the flames of the furnace blowing, the crackling sound of the furnace knocking, the rain coming down against the window. Good times, good times.