Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who went out last night??

i wasn't going to but my stepbro wanted to test out his jeep in the snow so we hopped in and headed to the city.. went to sullivan room around 11:30.. place was dead.. only stayed there for a little bit (by the way no open bar) 7 bucks for a corona... blah... we left got some gyros and went to some lame nyu type bar around the corner... we should have went to crobar... i cant believe i paid 10 bucks for sullivan room when i coulda went to crobar for free...

i wasn't going to but my stepbro wanted to test out his jeep in the snow so we hopped in and headed to the city.. went to sullivan room around 11:30.. place was dead.. only stayed there for a little bit (by the way no open bar) 7 bucks for a corona... blah... we left got some gyros and went to some lame nyu type bar around the corner... we should have went to crobar... i cant believe i paid 10 bucks for sullivan room when i coulda went to crobar for free...

sullivan room is usually dead before 1am on weekends.

shoulda went back with me, if you knew what was good for you, at like 3, the place was bumpin. can't say that the sound system is any better/sounds different though. wish i coulda stayed longer.

im glad you guys left early.. things might have gotten ugly if you didnt pick me up when you did... did you say he spun deep orange "save a prayer"

bigpoppa.. thanks for the info...

was debating whether or not to go out, but then decided to head over to sullivan room with my girl and am glad that i went. place was pretty empty when i got there at midnite but still was enjoying the music and throwing down some drinks...then slowly but surely the place got pretty packed at around 1/130...hit the dance floor for several hours and truly enjoyed the music and the crowd....met some people and gabe good meeting you briefly....as much as i go to crobar and love it, i really love these underground house parties at sullivan room, cellar bar, table 50 etc...anyone let me know what's going on this weekend...peaaaaaaace

oh man DAN i swear you have the worse of luck sometimes man. SULLIVAN ROOM was awesome last night glad everyone had fun who went. And met some more people but now i gotta try to put name to faces, and thats hard for me to do lol ask ovrdose adn oldtimer who each time i see them they gotta tell me their names lol. So much fun last night im glad i went out.

you bitch ass, im jealous, you saw berhouz... i didn't get to see him :boohoo:

btw there was an open bar

oh man DAN i swear you have the worse of luck sometimes man. SULLIVAN ROOM was awesome last night glad everyone had fun who went. And met some more people but now i gotta try to put name to faces, and thats hard for me to do lol ask ovrdose adn oldtimer who each time i see them they gotta tell me their names lol. So much fun last night im glad i went out.

well, i dont spike up my hair anymore and on halloween i was wearin an afro, so it's all good... plus im white... and everyone knows all us whiteboys look the same.. lol jk

disk... i went to the bar and ordered a corona and the dude said it was 7 bucks... maybe i missed it, cuz it was past 11:30?? i've never actually been to a free open bar... i think a lot of them are bogus and try to attract people earlier on in the night with false promises of free alcohol.. :ghey: