Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Celebrating JP's Birthday Party" at Spirit 1/29

i heard him spin this track 3 weeks ago... i had no idea what the track anme was and i thought it was going to be one of those tracks i'd hear once and never hear againa nd never find out the name but my boy had it on in the car a few days later... it's a sick track.. i couldn find the remix he spun, so thanks for posting...

luz.. i know you talk a lot of trash about jp and pretty much everythign that is not you, but jp has been great the past few months... while you may not like the crowd, his track selection has been on point lately..

OMG I LOVE YOU. THIS WAS THE TRACK I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!!!

Not to hate but how many times is he going to remix GTI?

P.S. I was a big SF head ask around... I still like to do the Shuffle......

ide love to know how many mix's of gti you have.

talk about gameless.

and yes i will be at spirit for this " all night " partyyyyyyyyy :party:

Not to hate but how many times is he going to remix GTI?

I dont seee what the big deal is about GTI 2005, it's overrated and i dont think it's even that good...how many times are we gonna have to hear that same song??? So much better music out there...

Silverbull - it would be great for you to come and check out JP's new work, I was a never a SF person (pots and pans) it was about Twilo for me, but I have to agree that JP's recent track selection is great, I'm not gonna list any tracks, cause I'm not that cool... if you can 'zone out' the cheesey elements, I think you'll be very impressed...u too Luz ;)

...someone hook this guy up ...and ummm, include me on that list....lol

I dont seee what the big deal is about GTI 2005, it's overrated and i dont think it's even that good...how many times are we gonna have to hear that same song??? So much better music out there...

Silverbull - it would be great for you to come and check out JP's new work, I was a never a SF person (pots and pans) it was about Twilo for me, but I have to agree that JP's recent track selection is great, I'm not gonna list any tracks, cause I'm not that cool... if you can 'zone out' the cheesey elements, I think you'll be very impressed...u too Luz ;)

...someone hook this guy up ...and ummm, include me on that list....lol

lol but its not the same song it has some elements of gti but overall the sound sounds nothin like the original and it has a few vocals... i think most people here are thinking gti 2005 is a remix of gti ...its really not ...totally different track

lol but its not the same song it has some elements of gti but overall the sound sounds nothin like the original and it has a few vocals... i think most people here are thinking gti 2005 is a remix of gti ...its really not ...totally different track

I agree, wasnt it the song that was on at 9am on New Years Day...with the hoola hoop girl??? he should have named it something else

Still no price on those tickets. Should be between 25 and 35 though. Whoever said 30 advance is wrong, because the prices are not out yet.

QUOTE]

Sorry dude. That info you have is incorrect. Go to......

http://www.wanttickets.com/. Or just the tickets link on Clubplanet.

Here is the info that is on Wanttickets.com..

Jon-A-Thon - JP’s Birthday @ Spirit NYC

by Spirit New York

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Pre-sale tickets Price: $30.00

Pre-Sales End: 3:00:00 PM-1/29/2005

Jon-A-Thon

JP’s Birthday

www.jonathanpeters.com

Join Spirit for Saturday’s with Jonathan Peters. Peters has revolutionized the dance music scene, interlacing his events not only with amazing performances but also new artistic expression. At Spirit Nightclub in NYC, now home to Peters famous Saturday Night Parties, you can experience the evolution of one of the most innovative artists of his time; and expect the return of all the original elements that made dance music one of the biggest scenes worldwide.

Jonathan continually works with the freshest and best new talent. Behind the turntables or behind the mixing board, Jonathan Peters is committed to expressing his creative ideas and moving people through music.

TO PICK UP YOUR TICKETS - YOU MUST BRING YOUR CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS AND A VALID ID.

Bring credit card & ID to the EXPRESS TICKET desk at the guest relations department. YOU MUST BRING YOUR CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS AND A VALID ID. Once verified, you will be given your EXPRESS TICKET(s). Proceed directly to the front door, show your ID to the friendly doorman and then go straight to the smiling ticket taker, zipping past the cashier’s window.

YOU MUST ARRIVE BEFORE 1 AM TO ENSURE ENTRY

We will hold space for everyone who picks up their EXPRESS TICKETS BETWEEN 9:00PM and 1:00AM. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ARRIVE AFTER 1:00AM? At 1AM we can no longer hold capacity for you and we will start letting in the general admission guest up to our capacity. If you arrive after we’ve reached capacity, you will be given priority admission. WHAT IS PRIORITY ADMISSION? Once we reach capacity, those holding EXPRESS TICKETS will be admitted before those in the General or Guest List lines, but you must wait for people already admitted to leave the club to make room. WHAT IF EXPRESS TICKETS FOR A SPECIFIC EVENT ARE SOLD OUT? We are only selling a limited number to each event and there is plenty of room at Spirit(approx. 3000 capacity) if you arrive early. We suggest arriving by 9:00PM to ensure entry. NO REFUNDS. All sales are final and you must agree to all the terms as outlined above and in the Wantickets.com Terms of Purchase agreement on this form. Thank you for your support.

URL: http://www.Spiritnewyork.com

Spirit New York

530 W. 27th Street

New York, NY 10001

-fearlessnyc :bounce:

I agree, wasnt it the song that was on at 9am on New Years Day...with the hoola hoop girl??? he should have named it something else

yep that was it......hes been playin it since he started spinnin @ spirit.. no one knew the name ...everyone knew it as "the new production"...but i agree gti 2005 wasnt such a great chioce for a name.....it does give off the impression that its a remix of gti ...WHICH IT IS NOT!!! LOL some people cant seem to get that thru their thick skulls

Still no price on those tickets. Should be between 25 and 35 though. Whoever said 30 advance is wrong, because the prices are not out yet.

P.S: Can anyone post more tracks JP plays? THANKS!

yes they are wantickets. check it out it was up a week ago! do some research!

[ But you freaks named alot producers and can't hate until I hear him again some day. after.

"you freaks" wow! neckface or d*ckface! you dont like his style so stop posting ten times on this thread! :ghey:

lol seriously if u dont like him fine..going out of ur way to continuously bash him is :ghey: .... theres plenty of dj's i cant stand but i dont make it a point to find every thread that concerns them and state the same mindless crap over and over again....get a hobby

Honestly I don't wanna hear gti ever again. That is a typical pots and pans song. I need some soul in the music. But you freaks named alot producers and can't hate until I hear him again some day. I will just wait cause hearing another remix of gti is not what I am after.

oldtimer the party can be great I half been to many great parties that I thought were boring. They are only great to those that truly luff what they are into. Props though.

One.

:half:

yeah you and the bull should check it out sometime... the last few times i've been there i haven't heard him spin gti...

i really dont know how anyone can put down big rooms like spirit.. when i go to spirit EVERYONE is dancing... people go there to dance and to hear ths music.. but when you go to smaller rooms you get a lot of people standing around trying to look important and like they're money or something.. i feel like a lot of people don't go to smaller rooms for the music, they go because it's the new hot spot.. funny how that works... i think spirit is the only clubbers club in nyc right now... avalon is the pits... crobar kinda has the whole pretentious thign going on... spirit is just pure "clubbing"... it's gritty not poshy and i like my clubs gritty and dirty..

but when you go to smaller rooms you get a lot of people standing around trying to look important and like they're money or something.. i feel like a lot of people don't go to smaller rooms for the music, they go because it's the new hot spot.. funny how that works...

:clap: perfect description of the 'lounge' scene...so tru it's sad

i think spirit is the only clubbers club in nyc right now... avalon is the pits... crobar kinda has the whole pretentious thign going on... spirit is just pure "clubbing"... it's gritty not poshy and i like my clubs gritty and dirty..

thank you for this post - i usually stay off this board because all anyone usually does is bash jp or say some idiotic phrase like "pots and pans and drugs!! :boohoo: " but i love people giving the guy some credit for once. lately his track selection and over all spinning has really taken a step up - and his b-day promises to be phenominal (especially with a few of the rumors floating around about whats going to happen the night before). and while i cant completely give a thumbs up to the crowd or management of Spirit - the people there go for the music and to dance - and most truly love their dj - which makes the atmosphere even better...

so hopefully everyone who has snubbed his parties will check the place out soon - it keeps getting better

lol seriously if u dont like him fine..going out of ur way to continuously bash him is :ghey: .... theres plenty of dj's i cant stand but i dont make it a point to find every thread that concerns them and state the same mindless crap over and over again....get a hobby

i was not bashing jp! i was telling luztrida or "neckface" to take his nonsense some where else. believe me i am all about the old jp and the new jp. i am at spirit alot! :makeout:

i was not bashing jp! i was telling luztrida or "neckface" to take his nonsense some where else. believe me i am all about the old jp and the new jp. i am at spirit alot! :makeout:

thats SPECTACULAR!!! i didnt say u were bashing JP ..i was agreeing with u genius