Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4 question

What's a good time to get there on Friday night to avoid that efen line?? I don't feel like waiting 40 min in -5 degrees it was FREEZING but at the same time I don't wanna be the first one there. Is there a guest list with line privilege or something??? lol or people are just cutting the line and hoping for the best...or know the bouncers?

Yeah parking is a bitch, we got there early like 11:30 PM and still couldn't park legally...better off parking on a street and walking 10 min than circling around or hoping there's a free spot.

On the Positive it was another great nite...SOOO MANY HOT GUYS. :makeout: ..

Great music and crowd!! can't wait to do it again this Friday....

Studio 4- hands down the best club Jersey has seen.

10:30 is little early but I rather do that then deal with all the craziness later on..

thanks.

Its not bad going there early. I usually find a spot to chill for a bit. Then at 12 I find Brian1500 and we complain that Richie goes on too late. The place just sits around from 12- 12:30 waiting for Rydell.... worst part of the night is waiting....

Would be nice if he went on at midnight.... what type of miracle will it take for that to happen? Love studio 4, just know it could be even better when they finally give in to the majority of the Friday night crowd who go there to hear house.

Would be nice if he went on at midnight.... what type of miracle will it take for that to happen? Love studio 4, just know it could be even better when they finally give in to the majority of the Friday night crowd who go there to hear house.

very nicely worded :)

get there for 10:30, bounce at 2:15.... never a problem at those times for me

This is the second time I have been there and the place still SUCKS.....

I am tired of freezing my fucking ass off..... and waiting forever for my car..... It is bullshit.....

S4 put all this so called BIG $$$$ into this "MEGA CLUB" and cannot get there act together at the door.... CHESSSSYYYYY... Get heaters, Get rid of those stupid bouncers, cashiers.... whatever. DO SOMETHING!!!!

The parking still sucks too...

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS WEEKEND WITH ALL THE SNOW????

FORGET IT>>>>>> I'll go to Soundgarden or DEKO....

I'll see in the Spring..... :mad: S4

I am tired of freezing my fucking ass off..... and waiting forever for my car..... It is bullshit.....

S4 put all this so called BIG $$$$ into this "MEGA CLUB" and cannot get there act together at the door.... CHESSSSYYYYY... Get heaters, Get rid of those stupid bouncers, cashiers.... whatever. DO SOMETHING!!!!

Maybe you just need to get laid.... ?

Stop riding all my posts. Besides, all 5 of your posts show you have an agenda so maybe you should post some productive shit here before you try to be a board bitch like me.

Let me correct you there, the valet parking sucks but not the place...it's a great nite club and if you can't have fun there then go to a bar or that shithole sound garden..

Get rid of the bouncers? yeah sure let us all die in a stampede ? you're retarded...and I must say it's cool they don't charge cover for girls

Have fun in SG :lol3:

Let me correct you there, the valet parking sucks but not the place...it's a great nite club and if you can't have fun there then go to a bar or that shithole sound garden..

Get rid of the bouncers? yeah sure let us all die in a stampede ? you're retarded...and I must say it's cool they don't charge cover for girls

Have fun in SG :lol3:

Nice post. and btw, they hired a new valet company as of last week so Im told.

Maybe you just need to get laid.... ?

Stop riding all my posts. Besides, all 5 of your posts show you have an agenda so maybe you should post some productive shit here before you try to be a board bitch like me.

SANDMAN>>> Getting laid is not a problem for me... REMEMBER.. I AM A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER...

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE AND WRITE SOME PRODUCTIVE SHIT YOURSELF...

I THINK THAT THE PARKING SUCKS AND THE VALET BIG TIME SUCKS AT STUDIO 4... I AM TRIED OF FREEZING MY ASS OFF... MY AGENDA IS TO SEARCH FOR ANOTHER CLUB BECAUSE YOURS SUCKS.... I AM TIRED OF HAVING TO DEFROST FOR AN HOUR IN THE CLUB BECAUSE THE FUCKUPS AT THE DOOR DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING........

I BELIEVE SUCKING IS A PRODUCTIVE ACTION?

BY THE WAY.... WHAT IS MY AGENDA?? ALMIGHTY SANDMANNNNNN?

OH... ALRIGHT, I'LL TELL YOU...YOUR PARKING SUCKS!!!

I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOUR AGENDA IS????? I GOT MILLIONS OF CLUES FROM YOUR POSTS......

Sandman...

For Brian's B-day... I have no problem at all... It will be my pleasure... The Birthday Sparkler will on his bottle waiting....

As for Richie goin on at Midnight... you know who you have to speak with for that.... Good luck....

I'll see ya there...

Peace..

Sandman...

For Brian's B-day... I have no problem at all... It will be my pleasure... The Birthday Sparkler will on his bottle waiting....

As for Richie goin on at Midnight... you know who you have to speak with for that.... Good luck....

I'll see ya there...

Peace..

Bro, give the b day boy his wish! lol

Candygirl, go hit the gym you fat pig.

love, thealmightysandman