Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Like the Tunnel ??

with all honesty....i've been there once, and i will NEVER go back. i totally hated the vibe and club itself, and the crowd was mad shady.

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

Ive only been there twice, I loved it both times but I think it was more because of the group of people I went with. The music is ok, there were alot of half nekid people, and shit just got crazy when we went down to the hip-hop room. Seemed like erry one was tryin to have sex on the dancefloor or in the corner by the DJ booth.

I dont know if I would go again tho....

------------------

Eltigre01@aol.com

tunnel is still off the wall

only place in the city i can go to hear chicago hard house. johnny vicious is on the mainfloor and always rocks the house and theres just so many different rooms of music.

long live tunnel

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use"

-Soren Kierkegaard

hmr3.gif

i still love the tunnel, a variety of music in every room and the layout is the best, even if its packed theres still room to walk.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

tunnel is still off the wall

only place in the city i can go to hear chicago hard house. johnny vicious is on the mainfloor and always rocks the house and theres just so many different rooms of music.

long live tunnel

-Rob

I love the tunnel, didn't like it two weeks ago cause jv started playing at 4am, there was a guest dj heaven, playing, sucked big time, but i would definately go to tunnel again, hey every club has a bad nite at least once. cwm7.gif

i love the tunnel its one of the best clubs in nyc not to mention its a good place to be on something other than alcohol! the girls are off the hook! the music? johnny v has got to be one of the best dj's around! good move tunnel made in hiring him to spin there. it was wack like a month ago when some stupid dj heaven spun cause the music was slow if you like your beats hard and fast and the women half naked then tunnel is the place for you.

Originally posted by papionxtc:

i love the tunnel its one of the best clubs in nyc not to mention its a good place to be on something other than alcohol! the girls are off the hook! the music? johnny v has got to be one of the best dj's around! good move tunnel made in hiring him to spin there. it was wack like a month ago when some stupid dj heaven spun cause the music was slow if you like your beats hard and fast and the women half naked then tunnel is the place for you.

I hated that damn dj heaven too, it was really slow and no one was really on the dance floor, i was so pissed.

My thoughts are that if you do not like the Tunnel... then you have not been there enough! lol I mean I loved Tunnel the first time I ever stepped into the place... however not everyone is like that. Tunnel definately grows on you...

Hell... how could you hate on a club that has a "fuzzy room"? lol

I would meet up with you peeps on Sat... JV is throwing down right?

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

biggrin.gif

i love tunnel!!

but i don't know *why* everyone forgets to mention Steve Zor .. . he's the best dj around. rolleyes.gif

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

tunnel will be forever banging

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

i luve the tunnel/kurfew!!! they will forever be banging! it always makes a comeback! thank you JV too! that place is like home for me and one of the only places i can be whatever i want and dress however i want!!!! i luv the people there too and kufew fuckin rocks ( no im not gay though)

cwm41.gif

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)