Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picked up a copy of Ultra Dance 6

Hey everybody-

Check out this new CD in stores today! Got my copy and it's really good!

ULTRA DANCE 6

Mixed by The Riddler and Vic Latino

DISC 1 - MIXED BY VIC LATINO

1. Jonathan Peters feat. Sylver – All This Time (Club Mix)

2. Kevin Lyttle – Turn Me On (E Smoove Remix)

3. Shape:UK - Lola’s Theme (Extended Vocal Mix)

4. Aubrey - If You Don’t Know Me By Now (J Budz Extended)

5. Eric Prydz - Call On Me (Eric Prydz vs Retarded Funk Mix)

6. StoneBridge - Put’Em High (Stockholm Sound Machine Mix)

7. Uniting Nations – Out of Touch

8. Dannii Minogue vs. Flower Power – You Won’t Forget About Me (Original

Extended Vocal Mix )

9. Flexy - Mamasita (12†Cotto Mamasita House Mix Version)

10. Tina Ann – Rise Again

11. Ultra All-Stars – Just Move

12. Wynonna – I Want To Know What Love Is (Piper Mix)

DISC 2 - MIXED BY DJ RIDDLER

1. David Morales with Lea-Lorién – How Would U Feel (Peter Rauhofer

Re-Construction Remix)

2. David Guetta – Stay (Fuzz Hair Remix)

3. Narcotic Thrust – When the Dawn Breaks

4. The Lovefreekz – Shine (The Lovefreekz Club Mix)

5. Soul Central feat. Kathy Brown– Strings of Life (Stronger On My Own)

(Full Length Vocal)

6. Mynt feat Kim Sozzi – Stay

7. Disco Kings – Born To Be Alive (Original Live Mix)

8. Benassi Bros. feat. Dhany – Hit My Heart

9. Tiësto – Just Be (Wally Lopez Remix)

10. Rachael Starr – Till There Was You (Gabriel & Dresden Club Mix)

11. Anna Vissi – Call Me (Al B. Rich Club Mix)

12. iio – Runaway (Ford Remix)

had I not have heard these songs maybe a thousand times this summer, I might have asked you to burn me a copy

thats a good point as well... the people licensing these songs have over sold themselves i think... almost every song on this compilation is available on other compilations previously released within the past few months... and the funny thing is, it's not available on scattered compilations but most of these songs can be found together on CDs like MOS 2005, etc...

also, damn - aren't these songs considered "ate up" by now? people have been spinning these tracks since last summer? granted, good music lasts while, but how many times can you purchase the same song?

maybe if the compilation was released sooner or if it contained bonus content like a dvd, artwork, and upcoming releases or something - it may have been worth it.

had I not have heard these songs maybe a thousand times this summer, I might have asked you to burn me a copy

thats a good point as well... the people licensing these songs have over sold themselves i think... almost every song on this compilation is available on other compilations previously released within the past few months... and the funny thing is, it's not available on scattered compilations but most of these songs can be found together on CDs like MOS 2005, etc...

also, damn - aren't these songs considered "ate up" by now? people have been spinning these tracks since last summer? granted, good music lasts while, but how many times can you purchase the same song?

maybe if the compilation was released sooner or if it contained bonus content like a dvd, artwork, and upcoming releases or something - it may have been worth it.

these maybe old for you ADVANCE djs and music people. For me, this is the first compilation that I've seen Sylver on and David Morales "How would u feel" (Rauhofer mix). Some of the other songs are old but there are some new songs that havent been on any cds that I know of. Call me commercial or whatever but music is music. I still love these songs and its mixed really good too. Disc two is my favorite.

And the cd does come with the Eric Prydz Video which all you horny guys will love. It's all hot girls working out at a health club.

these maybe old for you ADVANCE djs and music people. For me, this is the first compilation that I've seen Sylver on and David Morales "How would u feel" (Rauhofer mix). Some of the other songs are old but there are some new songs that havent been on any cds that I know of. Call me commercial or whatever but music is music. I still love these songs and its mixed really good too. Disc two is my favorite.

And the cd does come with the Eric Prydz Video which all you horny guys will love. It's all hot girls working out at a health club.

Pawning commercial CDs on this site is just a waste of our time.

Tell Vic Latino to go back to his KTU live broadcasts at local teen nights.

Riddler is cool, I won't bash him though.

thats cool... is it on dvd or is it a mixed media cd?

don't get me wrong, i love music and good tracks are timeless to me, but... when you ask people to spend their money, it's tough to get the same person to continue to shell out cash for the same song...

besides, there is sooooooo many CDs out there to buy, and sooooo many of them are great... you just need to look through the bins and not on the end caps of todays most marketed albums :)

and no matter what - as long as you like it, they did their job well... that's the point at the end of the day, right? spread the love of electronic music :bounce:

Very true, almost all of these have been way over played by ktu,its funny how you hear all of these tracks played last summer locally around jersey and ktu takes thems remixes them and puts em out when they are overplayed and done with.

Leticiafeliz:shutup

after watching the video for STUPIDISCO...i am convinced nothing and THE HYPE MEANS NOTHING, can come close to that video

give them credit. The hastle alone of getting the rights to these songs and mixing them down must be rewarding enough. It's hard to get the rights to a song, let alone a new one, and then get it on a CD that will be in every Best Buy and Target in the country. I think they did a good job, yeah it's commercial, but there are 700x the commercial crowd out there then the underground crowd. That = $$$. But, promoting a commercial CD on this board is like pissing in the wind.

give them credit. The hastle alone of getting the rights to these songs and mixing them down must be rewarding enough. It's hard to get the rights to a song, let alone a new one, and then get it on a CD that will be in every Best Buy and Target in the country. I think they did a good job, yeah it's commercial, but there are 700x the commercial crowd out there then the underground crowd. That = $$$. But, promoting a commercial CD on this board is like pissing in the wind.

hahaha come on dave

they get asked by most of the labels ahead of time to place these songs on in the selection

its called product placement

its the same reason you see a pepsi bottle in a seinfeld episode

or why you get to see what the dj is using to spinn with on the Ellen Degeneras show lol

Its not hard to get the rights to use these songs as all, as a matter of fact most lables - managers - etc are just WAITING for someone to ask about it

i had a conversation at the FM station lastnight about something like this for a couple artists including a new track from Reina

(how is she by the way? )

i haent returned her call and i feel stupid about it

hahaha come on dave

they get asked by most of the labels ahead of time to place these songs on in the selection

its called product placement

its the same reason you see a pepsi bottle in a seinfeld episode

or why you get to see what the dj is using to spinn with on the Ellen Degeneras show lol

Its not hard to get the rights to use these songs as all, as a matter of fact most lables - managers - etc are just WAITING for someone to ask about it

i had a conversation at the FM station lastnight about something like this for a couple artists including a new track from Reina

(how is she by the way? )

i haent returned her call and i feel stupid about it

Yeah, i guess you're right. Doing a mixed Cd for a lable is easier than doing it independently. Unfortunately, the lable must get ALL the profits.