Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any thoughts???

It was GREAT!!! I was highly impressed by Sandra, as well as Guy Ornadel... Good beats, fun crowd, all around good night...What about your thoughts?

Did you see me? I was that guy getting walked around with a leash by a dominatrix....

....Just kidding, I WAS the dominatrix...

... just kiddding, I'm just your average cat in the club...

------------------

"He who loves not wine, women & song, remains a fool his whole life long.."

-Martin Luther King

It was def. a sweet time. I liked Guy O, but the floor was too crowded when he was on to really jump around and I'm not into his luls. He'd be pumpin' and then bring it down, which is cool, but he'd leave you down for a min. or two. I started gettin' a little bored during his set.

Sandra tore it up though. The crowd had died some so I could really get into the music w/o bumpin' into everyone and their bro.

That flourecent green light was freakin' awesome. Is that a reg. limelight thing, or was it gatecrasher's lighting?

------------------

BAC

BACMirror.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

i love that PVD song "We're Alive"

Also, the remake of the Duran duran's "Ordinary World " At first I hated it, and expecially when I heard it dropped at Exit after Bruce Springsteen, but In Sandra's set, it was awesome...Just goes to show it depends on the DJ, the crowd, and the mix...I still don't think I'll pick that track up, though... (more thoughts)

------------------

-Martin Luther King

Originally posted by crossymaster:

[b I liked Guy O, but the floor was too crowded when he was on to really jump around

That flourecent green light was freakin' awesome. Is that a reg. limelight thing, or was it gatecrasher's lighting?

I hear ya - It was packed at first.

Green Light- That was Gatecrasher's. The DJ is usually up where the lighting jockey was, and the stage is empty (cool for dancing).. The laser was def. fatty, especcially when Sandra would put her hands up during a slow point... I was feelin it... (the whole crowd was)

------------------

-Martin Luther King