Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone going to be around friday~!?

dgmodel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a good place to pre-game before sullivan room...

A midtown corporate crowd huddles at the long bar and the high-top tables on the main floor of the rehabbed Katwalk space. A projection screen and several flat-screen TVs broadcast the game, while rock and hip-hop pump through the speakers. The lofted Kat Lounge has leather seating and a more private feel. A menu of 10 specialty drinks--its signature is the Katini--and standard appetizers include chicken tenders, spring rolls and buffalo wings.

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/41420733/?cslink=search_best_rating_cust&ulink=search_5_searchrating6_2__1_profile_5_1

it used to be called the "cornball dragon..."

ok, now what about the second part to my question? oh and add on a 3rd...will she be hooking us up w/ free drinks?

lol, my sister is busted... she looks like me with a jazzy 'fro... her friends some are hot, some arent... i dont know which are coming, but i know for a fact if i say the hot ones are coming, only the UFO's will show, if say only the UFO's will show then nobody will come but the hot ones... i dont know about the free drinks...

lol, my sister is busted... she looks like me with a jazzy 'fro... her friends some are hot, some arent... i dont know which are coming, but i know for a fact if i say the hot ones are coming, only the UFO's will show, if say only the UFO's will show then nobody will come but the hot ones... i dont know about the free drinks...

:laugh: @ your sister comment...thats fucked up

and I forgot you already told me about your girl friends and how they're mostly fat and I just have to buy them some beer & wings and I'm in