Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the M3 MASTERLIST (Official party list) out Feb 2nd

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL introduces Solarium/ Delirium - a 2-CD set commemorating 20 years of musical excellence with remix collaborations by the likes of Roger Sanchez, Louie Vega, Francois K/Eric Kupper, and Thievery Corporation - with an exclusive launch party at M3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYLO drops the pressure at M3 with his debut North American live performance at the Sunset Sessions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIPLO and RJD2 confirmed for M3 Sunset Sessions.

M3 opening night reception on Wednesday, March 23 with BEN WATT and BUZZIN’ FLY at the Raleigh.

"Shake it Don't Break it" Winners

Enter to win a Free WMC 2005 Badge.

A New Contest and Winner announced every week.

7 weeks to WMC with 7 more chances to Win

This Week's Winner

George Carter - Tampa, US

Fourth Week Winner

Pedro Gil - Miami, US

Third Week Winner

Ryan Ybarra - California, US

Second Week Winner

Kerry Celeste - Newcastle, UK

First Week Winner

Danik Legault - Quebec, Canada

Beauty and the Beats at WMC

BPM and WMC present the Women Behind the Wheels panel with DJ Rap, Reid Speed, DJ Colette, Nadia Ali (singer and songwriter for iiO) followed by a special poolside DJ appearance by the Beauty and the Beats contest winner Wednesday, March 23 at WMC 2005

Vote for the Best and Brightest of 2004

Ballot posted for 20th Annual International Dance Music Awards.

Preliminary voting ends January 31st. Vote Now.

WMC/DMC 2005 DJ Spinoff Judges Announced

Junior Sanchez and DJ Enferno confirmed to judge

the WMC/DMC 2005 DJ Spin-off Wednesday,

March 23rd

SUNSET YACHT CRUISE W/ MAW AND JAZZY JEFF

Presented by: Scion and URB magazine

DJs/Performers: MAW feat. Little Louie Vega and Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, w/ special guest DJ Jazzy Jeff. Opening set by Haul & Mason.

Where: Catalina Yacht, departing from the Fontainebleau Hilton, 4441 Collins Avenue.

When: 3pm - 8pm

Price: RSVP only

Weblinks: Scion

Details: Open bar, dinner service, giveaways, gift bags, and much more!

DJs/Performers: MAW feat. Little Louie Vega and Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, w/ special guest DJ Jazzy Jeff. Opening set by Haul & Mason.

Where: Catalina Yacht, departing from the Fontainebleau Hilton, 4441 Collins Avenue.

:jawdrop:

Nice!!! :bowdown: I haven't heard the latest Jazzy Jeff Defected set but I'm sure it's choice!

So... Shipwrecked '05 boat party on thursday and Sunset Yacht Cruise on friday. Will tickets only be available online beforehand? :D

Nice!!! :bowdown: I haven't heard the latest Jazzy Jeff Defected set but I'm sure it's choice!

So... Shipwrecked '05 boat party on thursday and Sunset Yacht Cruise on friday. Will tickets only be available online beforehand? :D

no its an RSVP thing so mail em now...go to masterlist and click the email contact to submit...Jazzy jeff's CD is great but I don't think there is a better Defected CD than Soulfuric in the house....still gota few to listen to though.

making the same plans as i am ;)

btw - i've heard that defected jazzy jeff set. nice and smoooooth :)

no its an RSVP thing so mail em now...go to masterlist and click the email contact to submit...Jazzy jeff's CD is great but I don't think there is a better Defected CD than Soulfuric in the house....still gota few to listen to though.

I assume you're talking about the Cleptomaniacs / Jazz-N-Groove one? I also love the Jay-J and Miguel Migs one. :D