Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you consider "new" music

djmikedr

Its pathetic this "New" Trend thats out there.

Thats what happens when these people on computers get 10,000 tracks per week. Half of the time they dont even listen to the whole songs just browse through them.

If you buy a Vinyl that was just released, you play it, you learn every inch of that song, and that, to me...is when a record is old. When you can sit there and know every part of that record, you know that the kick starts on the second beat not the first after that long break.

I get alot of music on the computer myself, not gonna lie. But most of the songs I get on here dont mean shit unless its that one banger you never expect.

Its not cool to always have "new" music. Its cool to always have really good music.

Tek

Thats what happens when these people on computers get 10,000 tracks per week. Half of the time they dont even listen to the whole songs just browse through them.

If you buy a Vinyl that was just released, you play it, you learn every inch of that song, and that, to me...is when a record is old. When you can sit there and know every part of that record, you know that the kick starts on the second beat not the first after that long break.

I get alot of music on the computer myself, not gonna lie. But most of the songs I get on here dont mean shit unless its that one banger you never expect.

Its not cool to always have "new" music. Its cool to always have really good music.

Tek

afuckingmen.... :bowdown:

Tek

at least a few people on here have a brain

Tek

Beautifully put. Also its the songs that stand the test of time that make them great.

Tek

Here Here