Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra VIP

I did it last year and in my opinion it was not worth it. The VIP area was way off to the side of the main stage, none of the staff knew *anything* about VIP or where to go, I got none of the promised "goodies", there was *one* portajohn in the VIP area which resulted in a massive line, and the security people were letting anyone who wanted to jump over the little barricade into the VIP area. The only reasons I could see to do it are that it DID let you skip the line, and if you are planning on dropping $500-$1000 on table service inside the VIP area (the minimum purchase to sit at a table was about $600 for a couple bottles of grey goose and mixers). Ultra is fun as hell, but the VIP thing just wasn't worth it.

Does anybody know if the vip passes also get you into the afterparty with no lines or what djs are gonna be there ..still debating if the 220$ is worth it

its not worth it just get your regular pass, in my opinion ultra is over rated, will probably not be attending this year

I did it last year and in my opinion it was not worth it. The VIP area was way off to the side of the main stage, none of the staff knew *anything* about VIP or where to go, I got none of the promised "goodies", there was *one* portajohn in the VIP area which resulted in a massive line, and the security people were letting anyone who wanted to jump over the little barricade into the VIP area. The only reasons I could see to do it are that it DID let you skip the line, and if you are planning on dropping $500-$1000 on table service inside the VIP area (the minimum purchase to sit at a table was about $600 for a couple bottles of grey goose and mixers). Ultra is fun as hell, but the VIP thing just wasn't worth it.

good review, and further to that there was also a 'beach' vip area that was empty

Vip for ultra is only worth it if you are in the industry. Then you get to hang out with everybody on the main stage behind them. Two years ago kick it with pvd before he went on. Also you get free drinks if you have the right vip and if you know the industry and know some headliner playing at ultra you will get on there vip but act now because their list is limited. The list we are on for dj disclosed is already filled up and we were lucky we got on it. So if you are not industry related good luck

last year in the vip area later in the day they started givin free beer.. we got tanked.. we drank our fair share of the ticket price. and this year it gets you into the after party too.. although ultra is so long its nice to go take a shower and smoke a bowl before heading back out

if youve got the money.. fuck it.. if youre already stretched for the week.. save it for other parties