Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mooseknuckle ID Needed

Alright guys, I know from reading the posts this mornin' that alot of you's was at Twilo this past Friday and somebody here has gotta be able to help me ID a M O O S E K N U C K L E that I spotted on the dancefloor.

I came in around 7:00 am. After exchangin' a few pleasentries with my girl Annie who works the VIP rope on the main dancefloor, she promted me up into the area adjacent to the DJ booth so's I could get a better view of the festivities.

Some of you's guys might have seen me. I was the Italian gentlemen standin' in the right hand corner of the booth when Sasha was doing his last set. I was dressed to the nine's with a pair of military issue night vision 'bi-nocs' hangin around my neck so's I could do a little "trainspotting" on the vinyls and a little "cameltoe-spotting" in the "lycras" that were abundant on the dancefloor.

I spotted a slightly protruding set of meatcurtains on a lovely little blonde in a pair of white jeans and a bikini style top with a visibly toned midriff. The P A N T I E B A C O N was not overly visible, but rather a C A M E L T O E of a more subtle variety. This girl was hot man, I'm tellin ya's, short and sweet. I woulda sized her up at about 5' even. If any of you's could ID this T A C O S A L A D I would be grateful.

P.antiebacon L.abia's U.terus's and R.ubbin one out,

Luigi Fawkin Scarpini

--------------------------------------------

cLuBpLaNeTfAwKiNrOcKs...tAcOsAlAdPaNtIeBaCoN

Luigi,

I missed you at Vinyl Fri night, why you no come out? frown.gif

Anyways, while I was dancin away, a tall dark, attractive woman comes up to me asking me how my search for C A M E L T O E was going? Normally there's a lot of baggy comfortable cloth wearing @ Vinyl but there was some Factory sluts there dressed to the 999's, so much a sporting was a doin.

Hey where can I get one of those military night glasses issued?

- Pete "ineedtohireanewreceptionistthatllsupportmycameltoeneeds"

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

you couldn't possibly be talking about me, mr. scarpini, even though my outfit was much like you describe, b/c my pants were so damn lose i thought they were going to fall down when i danced.....i must have an evil twin running around!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!