Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So somebody is impersonating me on robpromotions messageboard

and im sure some of ya must be WTF its only a messageboard dont let it bother ya. But im sorry it does cause ihave nothin but love for the SCENE and do my best to show love and be a part of it as much as i can. And its annoying that i may not be a dj,producer,promoter or better yet "INDUSTRY" as some peeps call it. But I happen to be friends and know alot of people personally in the "INDUSTRY" danny krivit included. So i just dont want shit attached to my name that really isnt FROM ME thats all. Maybe it really is someone who just happened to use that name and im making an ass outta myself for this but i dont care just want to make sure people know it aint me. Cause a lot of people come up to me almost everynight that im out (believe it or not lol) and are like yo i know you blah blah blah. And i dont want peeps hating me for no reason.

and im sure some of ya must be WTF its only a messageboard dont let it bother ya. But im sorry it does cause ihave nothin but love for the SCENE and do my best to show love and be a part of it as much as i can. And its annoying that i may not be a dj,producer,promoter or better yet "INDUSTRY" as some peeps call it. But I happen to be friends and know alot of people personally in the "INDUSTRY" danny krivit included. So i just dont want shit attached to my name that really isnt FROM ME thats all. Maybe it really is someone who just happened to use that name and im making an ass outta myself for this but i dont care just want to make sure people know it aint me. Cause a lot of people come up to me almost everynight that im out (believe it or not lol) and are like yo i know you blah blah blah. And i dont want peeps hating me for no reason.

do you ever actually go back and read some of the shit you post and be like wtf did I really just say that nonsense?

Gabe that board is soo jacked up i dont even go to it cuz it pisses me off soo bad.Just a bunch of board azz bitches with nothing better to do.Dont even try to get any info on any party on that board its such a bunch of trash.Your not the only one this has happened to trust.