Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to Amsterdam

Originally posted by gq2727:

Don't know about that but MAKE SURE you go to the Supper Club!!!!!!!

gq: What's Supper Club about? Been to the Supper Club here, but I'm assuming this one's a bit different...

I don't recall even hearing of this place last time I was in Amsterdam (1996)...

dazdza: thanks for the heads up on black hole

I'm sure I will be pretty cwm32.gif most of the time, but will write this stuff down so I don't forget in my stoned stupor cwm35.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Go to Club Innercity or Sensation to see Tiesto &/or Ferry Corsten. Definitely take shrooms and go to the Van Gogh Musuem. The paintings were coming outta the fuckin wall!!! Heinken Museum...Sex Museum, Wax Musuem, Anne Frank House. The best budz are Jack Frost & White Widow. Have a kick ass time!

Daphna

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Go to Club Innercity or Sensation to see Tiesto &/or Ferry Corsten. Definitely take shrooms and go to the Van Gogh Musuem. The paintings were coming outta the fuckin wall!!! Heinken Museum...Sex Museum, Wax Musuem, Anne Frank House. The best budz are Jack Frost & White Widow. Have a kick ass time!

Daphna

Thanks for the club info - woohoo! Been to the van Gough museum, though not on shrooms... interesting idea. been to a ton of other museams there too. Hash/Hemp, both sex museums, haven't been to the Ann Frank house, sounds cool.... I agree on the budz, although I still like the Northern Light a lot.

cwm4.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

I was there in May twice, the man there is DJ JEAN he plays at most of the spots. He is the DJ that most people go to see there. I went to see him and it was one of the best music nights of my life. every cd i have of him is off the hook. he has one called Champjean(i think thats the name) has a bottle on the front and is blue. off the hook, most people here have no idea who he is, music is up to the persons tastes but again in my opinion off the hook. I bought one cd in NYC that i found at Virgin records in Union square. ibiza version cant stop listening to it. def. recommend going to see him. I know for a fact he plays the last weekend of every month at the biggest club there(forgot the name,but the biggest club) if you ask any local for sure they will know him and send you in the right direction.

enjoy,peace

------------------

http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif

just got out of a meeting. doing well just got back from Paris, great time, when i went i pressed the locals for info. they are very cool and i also had some candy that made it interesting. there is a website for Amsterdam that you can see posts on. it may be Amsterdam.com i will try to find out for you.

------------------

http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif