Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaside on the Apprentice

cigs

I dont watch TV...please explain

why doesnt Trump just buy the whole damn town and build one big ass resort?

...just a silly idea...what up Cigs...how you been??

Hey...I'm doing pretty well! Yourself?

Last night on the Apprentice their task was to remodel a few rooms in a hotel. The hotel was in Seaside. All of the camera shots of the surrounding area made it look really nice...well at least nicer than it is!

Hey...I'm doing pretty well! Yourself?

Last night on the Apprentice their task was to remodel a few rooms in a hotel. The hotel was in Seaside. All of the camera shots of the surrounding area made it look really nice...well at least nicer than it is!

chillin bro' chillin...the boss isnt in yet, so I'm post whorin...lol'

you sure it wasn't Ortley??? Anyhow, no disrespenct to the producers/or Mr. Trump, but I think that's ghey....if they want to remodel, they should go to Home Network and be on those home makeover shows...a better idea would be: Mr. Trump drivin a bulldozer, knockin down all the crappy hotels, the trash runnin for their meesley little lives and the 'apprentices' plannin and designin a world class resort....

...did I mention the only thing standing would be Temps...hehehe

chillin bro' chillin...the boss isnt in yet, so I'm post whorin...lol'

you sure it wasn't Ortley??? Anyhow, no disrespenct to the producers/or Mr. Trump, but I think that's ghey....if they want to remodel, they should go to Home Network and be on those home makeover shows...a better idea would be: Mr. Trump drivin a bulldozer, knockin down all the crappy hotels, the trash runnin for their meesley little lives and the 'apprentices' plannin and designin a world class resort....

...did I mention the only thing standing would be Temps...hehehe

wow...u hav no idea of what the concept of the show is