Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Cotoncandydream re: "I'll Fly With You" by J. Vicious

Hence the name, I had to say something...First of all, here is a "Rule of Thumb" for you - This happens to be an open messageboard, I would hate to see people be intimidated by others (like yourself) to post about anything club/music related. Someone has a totally legitimate question/comment about a track done by Johnny Vicious and you turn around with your BIG club knowledge and reply, "Yeah well I liked it in JUNE..." Oh, so I guess that makes you better than anyone that YOU heard it first. Very Kindergarten (IMO Of course). Second of all, I wouldn't be posting this if I hadn't noticed some of your other replies where you throw your attitude around, where you seem to know more than anyone about Clubs, Dj's, "PG" and some other initials in the business (you know what I am talking about). I guess ClubNYC should make the board three levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced (you being an advanced member, of course). Stop being such a show-off, get the club-chip off your shoulder cause you're no better than anyone on this board...I have no idea what you're trying to prove accept that you are completely Rude and Obnoxious!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Hence the name, I had to say something...First of all, here is a "Rule of Thumb" for you - This happens to be an open messageboard, I would hate to see people be intimidated by others (like yourself) to post about anything club/music related. Someone has a totally legitimate question/comment about a track done by Johnny Vicious and you turn around with your BIG club knowledge and reply, "Yeah well I liked it in JUNE..." Oh, so I guess that makes you better than anyone that YOU heard it first. Very Kindergarten (IMO Of course). Second of all, I wouldn't be posting this if I hadn't noticed some of your other replies where you throw your attitude around, where you seem to know more than anyone about Clubs, Dj's, "PG" and some other initials in the business (you know what I am talking about). I guess ClubNYC should make the board three levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced (you being an advanced member, of course). Stop being such a show-off, get the club-chip off your shoulder cause you're no better than anyone on this board...I have no idea what you're trying to prove accept that you are completely Rude and Obnoxious!

I was thinking the same.

Dont agree with this 'i was playing that 10 years ago', firstly people only say it to try and impress other people... well fuck off, blatent self promotion is not a very good trait. And i was only telling David Morales the other night, neither is name dropping another, ahem trait of said person wink.gif

But said person does have a contribution to make and knows about the scene etc.

true that.

if you saw my post you would see that i had a good feeling it was old.

however that doesn't changed the fact that it is a slammin' track.

fuck that shit about "oh it's old"

"i turn to you", "kiss" --- true that it is old.

commericail too but still dope tracks

exactly this character is always talkin out her arse like she's steve rubell reincarnated.

oh yea i know, MN did to AZ what RQ and FD wouldnt' ever do to BB, and QZ better not even ness w/ XYZ like that or he'll be DOA. FYI that song is soooo 6 months ago when EB used to rock it w/ PG and me tellin DT to piss off cuz we dont' want him

*rolleyes:

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Not everyone can be as "cool" as Candy Ass. It seems as if she has a foot lodged up there, hence the attitude. I guess you have to ask the "RIGHT" questions on this forum now. How Rude. It's like a catch 22 here with some people. They have a smart ass comment either way. Like your Mamma always said. If you don't have something nice to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP! Actually....DT said it to JP on the DL if you know what I mean.

But I'm not one to gossip so you ain't heard it from me!

[This message has been edited by missjenkins1 (edited 11-27-2000).]

Hey....I don't really know about that person in particular but I agree with what saynotodrama has to say and I think it goes to everyone on the board.......I think all of us know a little bit about a little bit in our own way.....nobody knows everything here so respect others people's questions no matter how primitive they seem to you.......

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

exactly this character is always talkin out her arse like she's steve rubell reincarnated.

oh yea i know, MN did to AZ what RQ and FD wouldnt' ever do to BB, and QZ better not even ness w/ XYZ like that or he'll be DOA. FYI that song is soooo 6 months ago when EB used to rock it w/ PG and me tellin DT to piss off cuz we dont' want him

*rolleyes:

LMA®O

I think this COTTON haired having, CANDYland playing, DREAMING I know ALL about the club business chick needs to be given 2 demerits, sent to the principals office, held for detention for at least 2 weeks, and wear a sign on Saturday to SF reading "dissed by all on clubnyc." hehehe!! Get a life girl- no one cares anymore if a song is old. It's the pulsating beats that drive their hands way above their heads, and stomp their feet, and jump up and down that matters. NOT whether JP was splaying it before DT, and DT had it before EB, and you know HH actually did the mix himslef, not JO. WHATEVER!

saynotodrama, i couldn't have said it better myself. she's so rude and comes on here thinking she can talk to anybody here like she runs this town. honey let me tell you something. your comments on this board are more than uncalled for. your reply about "bursting my bubble" in the paul oak playing at twilo post was very condescending. people on this board are generally nice and friendly as "music makes the people come together", but you my dear since you "know" so many profile people in clubland carry an attitude that is almost as bad as the attitude's that some club owners have when it comes to jerking people with money and false advertising. what are you trying to prove to us here by saying that you know this dj and that dj, and that skribble isn't really involved much in the production work of his mixes and anthony acid is the one that's playing the keys?

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS???

cwm23.gif

if you're so big in the scene and you know skribble, acid, jason ojeda and this person and that person you shouldn't have anything to prove. i know all these people too and i get their RESPECT. lord knows you are probably some groupie trying to get an autograph......

PLEASE cwm43.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

girlfriend you need to change your attitude for real cuz most of us here are generally down to earth people. i really hope this post does that for you that's why i'm gonna have to give it a ***BUMP***<a  href="]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm44.gif' alt='cwm44.gif'>

------------------

Don't call me baby...