Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new TOYS!!

guidew

I have been playen with them and there is way to much shit you can do on them and I am a noob. I just know it can store beats or something liek that from the other cd table...that sick...I love the Rev function and the touch release. Basically for 1200 bucks i couldnt be happier with what i got. Now i just gotta play with it and learn

And get some better cans, those Sennheiser's are horrible, the only good thing about em is they have a reallllllly long cord..........

There ok, I mean I like them cuz there good on the bass side so you deff know when a drum hits so when you bring in a new song to blend u can beat match right on cuz with those you can deff tell. For me thats really important i guess. Also when are u working bro?

those cans are gunna pop on you if you put it up too high....the threshhold they have isnt that good....there are better Sennheiser models out there than those... go for the 25's....those are the best...if not get the pioneer or technics headphones

Yea I know from what I read my 212's are actually better then the 270's which are supposed to be more high end. Id like to try the 280's though.