Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cigarette burn

shortkat5

i'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right forum but i have a new blouse i bought for new years eve and wouldnt you know damit some guy burned a whole in the sleeve with a cigar the first and only time i've worn it!!! can this be repaired and if so anyone know how, how much it would cost, etc.? any advice/suggestions greatly appreciated :)

i honestly dont think it can be repairied especially if its a thin material...and if it can then it would cost a lot....

figures but thx for the reply - just so happened its on the end of the sleeve so maybe i can get the sleeves shortened half an inch or so

figures but thx for the reply - just so happened its on the end of the sleeve so maybe i can get the sleeves shortened half an inch or so

If u paid alot for it, get a nifty tailor to trim it down, if not, just cut your loses and throw it out. Just your luck you get it cut, walk into a club and lots of people have it..and they all are like 'long sleeved' and yours isnt, then what ?

i'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right forum but i have a new blouse i bought for new years eve and wouldnt you know damit some guy burned a whole in the sleeve with a cigar the first and only time i've worn it!!! can this be repaired and if so anyone know how, how much it would cost, etc.? any advice/suggestions greatly appreciated :)

garbage...