Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flying w/ e....advice/risks?

I'm flying to the England this week and plan to secure my provisions before I leave. Are there any preferred methods by which to travel with your vitamins? Is there even a significant risk? I suppose I could wait to purchase until I get there, but that's one more X-factor I'd have to deal with (no pun intended), since I don't have any connections abroad.

Originally posted by Zebulon:

I'm flying to the England this week and plan to secure my provisions before I leave. Are there any preferred methods by which to travel with your vitamins? Is there even a significant risk? I suppose I could wait to purchase until I get there, but that's one more X-factor I'd have to deal with (no pun intended), since I don't have any connections abroad.

Just keep them on your person, don't put them in your suitcase or carry on, just in case they search the bags. Good luck & have fun.

Some people I know go back and forth across the Canadian/US border with ridiculous amounts of illegal substances, but that's one thing (minimal hassle), and airport/plane/international security is another. Once you get to England, I'm sure there'll be a ready supply of whatever you want in the clubs. I agree with rocker, it just isn't worth the risk...

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_tarepanda2.gificon_sailormoon.gif