Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the new afterwork soundgarden party

was so much fucken fun!

the food was great the drinks where cheap and the staff is awesome

cant wait till next friday!

good seeing you bon!

bro always love seeing you.....nexttime i need to give u some zanax....thanx for coming down....u hyper mother fuckerr

ended up making a surprise apperance at SG for the RUSH HOUR party....

It was my first time there EVER and i have to admit, one of the most proffesional, friendly staffs i've come in contact wit.

I plan on making another trip up sooner then later

hype at sg what a shocker.....pretty cool of u to swing thru...good catching up with ya....and yes the may bdays are on!!! just 1 ? are you ready? :hat:

aww i was at whiskey i wish i knew

ugh...what up Dani, I was at Whisky weeks ago and let me tell u it's not what it use to be...too many bar herbs and ladies with 80's hairdo's - no joke

Bon - I'm glad ur party is doin well, we needed soemthing like this in the area...I'm gonna make my apperance this coming Fri...make sure you post the menu here (I'm such a fat pig) since my company bans access to the the 'other messageboard' ...

...I'll make sure to don my slutty office hoe attire...Jim, Ant...see you there :shades:

ugh...what up Dani, I was at Whisky weeks ago and let me tell u it's not what it use to be...too many bar herbs and ladies with 80's hairdo's - no joke

Bon - I'm glad ur party is doin well, we needed soemthing like this in the area...I'm gonna make my apperance this coming Fri...make sure you post the menu here (I'm such a fat pig) since my company bans access to the the 'other messageboard' ...

...I'll make sure to don my slutty office hoe attire...Jim, Ant...see you there :shades:

hah ahahah you pig

lol will do.....I'll post it wednesday for all the fatties

SG Happy Hour was so much fun. Got to catch up with alot of people I haven't seen out in awhile! Big things are happening for you Bon with this thing, good turn out and everyone I talked to was having a blast. Must say the penne vodka was on point! LOL. Bartenders took care of us by the bar on the right, tequila all around. You need to add Petron!!! I'll be back this Friday.

All in all it's nice to hang out with familiar faces and just relax before heading out for the night. I'm making it my pregame ritual.

IF WE DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK FRIDAY...

We'd be driving cars thru Kmart & A&P's windows after happy hour!

HA HA HA (did we really do that at Chicagos?)

JOHNNY BUDZ & EUGENE ARE THE BEST!

(we gotta work or else we'd be there)

GOOD LUCK WITH THE FRIDAY HAPPY HOUR PARTY

:shades:

wish u could come by its a goodtime