Clubplanet Nightlife Community

???Glo???

i was there last night.. there is a dancefloor so thats better than most of those "standing around"places but they were playing stuff i like but wouldnt want to dance to some hip hop (but nothing good) and stuff like madonna la isla bonita? i mean im gay but cmon. very weird mix its like they had a mixtape on

very b&t (i mean i am b&t but you have to draw a line somewhere). the place is very cute, it could be cool but the crowd and music would have to change.

see for yourself tho. i dont think there is a dress code but you know how those jersey girls do when they go out to ny

What this place like? I know it is not about the music. Has anyone been there? Is it a hip hop place? Do people dance or do they stand around and sip on cocktails? Can I rock my sneakers? I don't mean white running kicks.

If you need to be on a list or care to do bottle service feel free to drop a call @ 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto

this past friday night was great... everyone was having a great time drinking and dancing, and i have to admit, i probably would never have entered this venue if i knew it was a hip-hop party... BUT DAMN - shit was off the hook! highly recommend going if you feel like dropping cash on drinks while dancing with some damn sexy ladies :)

this past friday night was great... everyone was having a great time drinking and dancing, and i have to admit, i probably would never have entered this venue if i knew it was a hip-hop party... BUT DAMN - shit was off the hook! highly recommend going if you feel like dropping cash on drinks while dancing with some damn sexy ladies :)

HELL YEAH FRIDAYS ARE THE SHIT ANYONE NEEDING GUEST LIST FOR GLO FRI PM ME