Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need help

There are a variety of products available that are 100% guarenteed to work. Depending on wheter its a urine test or a hair test. Ive used the Absolute Detoxx drink and it worked fine on a urine test... You can get it at any GNC Health Store for like 3o.oo$

_smalldrink_large.jpg

I have a buddy that bought piss on www.passyourdrugtest.com. Use this method if your system is too dirty to clean.

Fortune500 companies don't pad people down for the same reason they don't do hair tests-if they were that strict then they would realize that a HUGE % of their workforce gets hi.

If you are not a regular smoker and you have a high metabolism then you might have enough time to cleanse your system rather than submitting fake piss. To do this exercise(cardio) and drink lots of cranberry juice. Niacin also help speed up metabolism. Also switch to a high fiber diet because fiber redirects the THC metabolites to the colon(you poop out the THC). And the day of the test, dilute your system by drinking lots water. Drug test look for a ratio of a certain amount of THC to water. If you drink enough water the ratio will go below the flunking point. Here the GNC products(which are mostly creatine) may help because they can make your urine yellow even after dinking a gallon of water-creatine does that. When you submit urine thats pure H20, the testing people know whats up(they can't say that you flunked it, but they know that you tried to beat it and that can be just as bad. GNC products don't clean your urine, but they basically confuse the test people so you end up getting away with it.

I did a paper on this in undergrad, and I've been there. :aright:

And don't buy anything from a hitimes ad.

its so fucked up that these drug tests can pick up weed for weeks sometimes but the more dangerous drugs are untracable after a few days.

I have concert coming up and I'm considering having some whacky tea as opposed to smoking cause its less tracable. In truth I'd rather just puff my brains out, but ironically the treat of a drug test is driving me towards the harder stuff. :nopity:

its so fucked up that these drug tests can pick up weed for weeks sometimes but the more dangerous drugs are untracable after a few days.

I have concert coming up and I'm considering having some whacky tea as opposed to smoking cause its less tracable. In truth I'd rather just puff my brains out, but ironically the treat of a drug test is driving me towards the harder stuff. :nopity:

Has nothing to do with the drug test, has to do with how long certain drugs stay in your system:

http://studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/answerspot-old/AlcoholDrugs/Testing_Stims.htm

This is b/c the THC in marijuana is fat soluble and is stored in fat cells for up to 30 days depending on how much you smoke. So you can drink all the water you want, and it isn't gonna do you any good b/c THC isn't water soluble. You can't just flush out your system. And like others have said, if you drink a lot of water right before the test, your urine sample will register as being too diluted, and they will know something is up.

Drugs like ecstasy, on the other hand, are water soluable and are gone from your system in 72 hours.

when i was in high school some shit head said some stupid shit to a teacher..that me and other ppl do drugs..so i got sent to the prinipals office..and called my parents and told them to get me drug tested..so of course that weekend i did a lot of silly stuff..so i thought i was fucked...okay so i had to tell my dad at least that i smoked weed so he could help me out...my friend works for gnc and theres a drink you drink an hour before u get tested..u drink that..then a bottle of water...an hour before you get tested...my test came out negative...its a red bottle..can't think of what its called...but it def works....so don't worry ab it...