Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morrillo ripped the roof off ICE last night

danswat79

WOW is all I can say......not sure if his or Roger's set from last week was better but I was blown away. He worked the fuck out tracks like I haven't heard in a long long time. Played for a solid 4+ hours. Nice meeting FIREDUP - very cool kid - he trooped it out over to ICE and was a mess along w/ myself for the latter portion of the night. Good times!! Got some great pix of Morillo in the booth - will post some pix after I get them

I'm sure it won't be - I talked w/ Marc last night (the darker skinned guy from the club - english accent) - he said Morillo will be back later in the year.

He also said Roger Sanchez is confirmed to come back one of the Saturday's in March - as soon as I hear more I will keep you posted

WOW is all I can say......not sure if his or Roger's set from last week was better but I was blown away. He worked the fuck out tracks like I haven't heard in a long long time. Played for a solid 4+ hours. Nice meeting FIREDUP - very cool kid - he trooped it out over to ICE and was a mess along w/ myself for the latter portion of the night. Good times!! Got some great pix of Morillo in the booth - will post some pix after I get them

Dan,

Wassup! What a night! Great meeting up with you and your girlfriend...

I appreciate everything you did...I'll call you when I'm gonna be in vegas again...

Blaise

I'm sure it won't be - I talked w/ Marc last night (the darker skinned guy from the club - english accent) - he said Morillo will be back later in the year.

He also said Roger Sanchez is confirmed to come back one of the Saturday's in March - as soon as I hear more I will keep you posted

That's excellent news. Between Erick Morillo and Roger Sanchez, Las Vegas got an in-your-face education in house music as it was meant to be heard. Those two are welcome back anytime, and big thank yous to the parties involved with bringing them here. I am very much looking forward to hearing them in Miami for WMC. Morillo and the rest of the Subliminal crew have Space from open to close, which for them is 10pm - noon the next day.

I was waiting for some reviews of this. Im glad to hear it was an awesome night. Its a great thing those cats are playing out in vegas now. I wonder who will be out there for memorial day..? Think thats my next vegas trip.

YES!!! :rock:

Morillo was insane, best show i have seen since leibing vs. speedy j in Detroit last year. Definitely a good time. Danswat, where are those pics?

tia.

YES!!! :rock:

Morillo was insane, best show i have seen since leibing vs. speedy j in Detroit last year. Definitely a good time. Danswat, where are those pics?

tia.

Unfortunatly Sat night I had a disposable camera - I will get them developed in the next few days and post them. I can't to see him again in Miami - Space is going to be a madhouse!!