Clubplanet Nightlife Community

youre going to tell me this guy doesnt deserve to die~!?

dgmodel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...see idk about all that either, first report i heard was him saying that he had turned his back and was walking away thinking she was right behind him...."thinking"?!....no way he should have lost sight of her if he was indeed trying to walk away....idk...something doesnt make sense....

.....im not against the death penalty...but like others i think it is just an easy out........fuck rules against cruel and unusual punishment....u take someone's life...u should not be treated like a human...no human would do such a thing

NY calling itself a new safe city is a bunch of bullshit..yeah..we do have less whores and pimps and drug addicts..but this city is just as gutter as it was in the early 90's...we just have more fuckin cops....u can still get shot the fuck up...case in point

to play devils advocate we have the lowest crime rate in the past thirty years... how we rank against other "big cities" i think we came in around seventh place but dont quote me...

...see idk about all that either, first report i heard was him saying that he had turned his back and was walking away thinking she was right behind him...."thinking"?!....no way he should have lost sight of her if he was indeed trying to walk away....idk...something doesnt make sense....

i only heard one version, that he was being pistol whipped and she stuck up for him... i dont know if thats how it went down but thats what i heard and read...

ive been trying to get a bill going that would send crackheads to war zones....it's like having an army of zombies....just tell them there's crack in the enemy barracks..and bam!! battle over

I definitely do not see the benefit of Tyrone Biggums on the frontline...

...one of the top phrases not to say when a gun is pointed at you must be "what are you gonna do, shoot us?'...jesus...she def didnt deserve it but that's some cojones right there...anyways....i'd vote death penalty as well..

I heard she was from Wisconsin or Minnesota. Those people don't know the first thing about dealing with city life :doh:

.....im not against the death penalty...but like others i think it is just an easy out........fuck rules against cruel and unusual punishment....u take someone's life...u should not be treated like a human...no human would do such a thing

I did a 10 page paper on the death penalty and it's effectiveness, and in my research I found it's success rate to be less than desired.

In this case, they know who shot her, so that helps :half:

I did a 10 page paper on the death penalty and it's effectiveness, and in my research I found it's success rate to be less than desired.

In this case, they know who shot her, so that helps :half:

why wasnt it successful~!? what were the variables, what demographic did you study, what were the crimes etc...

theres on part in bowling for columbine that i vaguely remember, and its something to the effect of america has the highest violent crime rate, or murder rate... and they try to figure out why... do they ever say why~!? if not i think i know...

why wasnt it successful~!? what were the variables, what demographic did you study, what were the crimes etc...

theres on part in bowling for columbine that i vaguely remember, and its something to the effect of america has the highest violent crime rate, or murder rate... and they try to figure out why... do they ever say why~!? if not i think i know...

i don't have much time to answer, but as i recall they did a study on various people in different states, and either information confirming their innocence that resurfaced later, dna tests made, and certain other factors confirmed that the success rate wasn't that great.

you make me want to look for it. I'm gonna search this weekend....

it was more of a hypothetical question posed by Moore...it's funny though...america does seem to be the most violent