Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentines Day

deepspell

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Valentines = some made up lovey dovey holiday so Hallmark can make mad cash.

LAME!

its as trifling as mothers day, fathers day, or birthdays... who gives a fuck... do you think a dozen roses marked up 100% sent to you make up for all the lack of attention, disregard for your feelings and abuse through the years you were together... is that going to prove "i love you~!?" lmao... why not make every day valentines day and have one day off... if anyone in this world is fortunate to be "in love" take the time to appreciate it and let the other one the feeling is mutual, not just on some bullshit holiday because you were told to, but because you want to, and because you normally do, do something better than the cliche card, chocolates or roses... but its human nature to take the path of least resistance and follow the masses and go through the motions, GODforbid there would be a change, or a new way of thinking...

its as trifling as mothers day, fathers day, or birthdays... who gives a fuck... do you think a dozen roses marked up 100% sent to you make up for all the lack of attention, disregard for your feelings and abuse through the years you were together... is that going to prove "i love you~!?" lmao... why not make every day valentines day and have one day off... if anyone in this world is fortunate to be "in love" take the time to appreciate it and let the other one the feeling is mutual, not just on some bullshit holiday because you were told to, but because you want to, and because you normally do, do something better than the cliche card, chocolates or roses... but its human nature to take the path of least resistance and follow the masses and go through the motions, GODforbid there would be a change, or a new way of thinking...

ahhhhhhh will you be my boyfriend? Check the line below:

yes _____

no ______

maybe _____

:) I agree with what you wrote dg :)