Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lolol Attention Drama lolol

luztidara

We're getting runned down by a bunch of rejects. We need to get our shit together otherwise your gonna see people like freakadon being liked and us reading bling reviews like we care. Soon diskofreak will be telling spragga about how cute his butt is and phil will be telling us about how great tiesto was @ space. nmn will be posting how the operation was a success finding his penis and we'll believe him.

Insult me! Degrade me! Act like you are in drama freaks!

:half:

We're getting runned down by a bunch of rejects. We need to get our shit together otherwise your gonna see people like freakadon being liked and us reading bling reviews like we care. Soon diskofreak will be telling spragga about how cute his butt is and phil will be telling us about how great tiesto was @ space. nmn will be posting how the operation was a success finding his penis and we'll believe him.

How dare you imply such nonsense, you goo-guzzling, shit-sniffing, doggystyling-debutante. Kindly STFU and receive some jizz like the cum-dumpster that you are!

One luff. :D

"There are no women on the internet, just men pretending to be women.

Of course, those men aren't men either. Their actually women pretending to be men pretending to be women. And those women are actually wombats pretending to be women, pretending to be men pretending to be women.

And all that's because there are only a dozen actual people on the internet, the rest of us are just the shattered personalities of those 12."

"There are no women on the internet, just men pretending to be women."

Luz is a character. I have posted this many times. Second I am not pretending to be nething. I'm an internet creation. I am based on the original spaz luztirada. I have no desire to pick up women online unlike you. So if someone actually believes anything more in me than just a person having fun online with the peeps then they got issues. Again have fun but if you take this to seriously then you got madd issues son.

One.

STILL SWEATIN ME HUH ED, THATS WHY I RESPOND WHEN ITS LATE SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH SHE-MALES...ADIOS FATTY !!!!

How dare you imply such nonsense, you goo-guzzling, shit-sniffing, doggystyling-debutante. Kindly STFU and receive some jizz like the cum-dumpster that you are!

One luff. :D

I MUST ADMIT ONE THING U R AN ASSHOLE, BUT THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT...CUM DUMPSTER !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. OH SHIT!!! U DO SAY SOME FUNNY SHIT ILL GIVE U THAT MUCH !!!

I heard that!!

speaking of spragga..whats his pic doing in your sig :huh: