Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sound factory liquor license approved!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lets see ive been a member for what 4 years now and only posted 81 times...see i only say things when i feel the need to say it...i dont use message board. I was just stating the fact that i saw 2 people walk out of soundfactory...so some of the drama can be settled but message board whores like to start more drama....sorry to hurt your feelings and destroy your dreams but life is more than a message board...thats why i have 81 posts and 2345346246244534 post in the past 2 years...so keep tying it out and rippin it sikkk on the message board...love you

WAIT~!? ive heard this somewhere.. its true~!?

well i think your not getting the grasp of things with 40000+ posts...lets do the math 40000 divide that by 5 years = roughly 4 posts a day...so you tell me you actually have a life and still have time to post daily...WWWWOOOOWWW im impressed

well i think your not getting the grasp of things with 40000+ posts...lets do the math 40000 divide that by 5 years = roughly 4 posts a day...so you tell me you actually have a life and still have time to post daily...WWWWOOOOWWW im impressed
Get it right... 25.70 posts per day...

PS - I heard from a friend of a friend who knows my brother in laws nephews best friends cousin who slept with my neighbors brothers wife that the Tunnel is due to re-open in December of 2005 as Evolution. Peter Gatian has re-entered the country under an unknown alias. He has filed for a Liquor Licence and Cabaret Licence. Both were approved and pending further action by Mr. Gatien. I also hear that Mr. Gatien has had a new eye implant to fit his new lifestyle. Should be SICK!

Details Below

Serial Number: 5551212

License Type: ON-PREMISES LIQUOR

License Status: License is Pending

Credit Group: 1

Filing Date: 2/10/2005

Effective Date: Pending

Expiration Date: 2/10/2007

Premises Information

Principal's Name: Juan Valdez

Premises Name: Evolution

Trade Name:

Zone: 1

Address: 220 Twelfth Ave. & 27th Street

NEW YORK, NY 10036

County: NEW YORK

This is from a reliable source!!!

Get it right... 25.70 posts per day...

PS - I heard from a friend of a friend who knows my brother in laws nephews best friends cousin who slept with my neighbors brothers wife that the Tunnel is due to re-open in December of 2005 as Evolution. Peter Gatian has re-entered the country under an unknown alias. He has filed for a Liquor Licence and Cabaret Licence. Both were approved and pending further action by Mr. Gatien. I also hear that Mr. Gatien has had a new eye implant to fit his new lifestyle. Should be SICK!

Details Below

Serial Number: 5551212

License Type: ON-PREMISES LIQUOR

License Status: License is Pending

Credit Group: 1

Filing Date: 2/10/2005

Effective Date: Pending

Expiration Date: 2/10/2007

Premises Information

Principal's Name: Juan Valdez

Premises Name: Evolution

Trade Name:

Zone: 1

Address: 220 Twelfth Ave. & 27th Street

NEW YORK, NY 10036

County: NEW YORK

This is from a reliable source!!!

man o man do i wish that was true .. especially since juan valdez is from colombia and you know what they really got going on in there that sets the mood right!!

You complain too much , dont worry about it you wont even be seeing the inside of this club when it opens.

ok how about i wasnt even complaining.......and no i wont be seeing the inside of the club...ill probably be receiving social security checks by the time it reopens...but anyways i have no desire what so ever to go there if it reopens anytime soon ...all it's gonna turn into is another spirit/crobar/avalon... :vomit2:

ok how about i wasnt even complaining.......and no i wont be seeing the inside of the club...ill probably be receiving social security checks by the time it reopens...but anyways i have no desire what so ever to go there if it reopens anytime soon ...all it's gonna turn into is another spirit/crobar/avalon... :vomit2:[/quote

The only things your gonna be receiving is severe mental trauma when you realize you cant walk in through your precious soundfactory space.

ok how about i wasnt even complaining.......and no i wont be seeing the inside of the club...ill probably be receiving social security checks by the time it reopens...but anyways i have no desire what so ever to go there if it reopens anytime soon ...all it's gonna turn into is another spirit/crobar/avalon... :vomit2:[/quote

The only things your gonna be receiving is severe mental trauma when you realize you cant walk in through your precious soundfactory space.

i could careless about it...its a fuckin building