Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best album?

iamme

whats that weird shit they listen to in texas? "twisted" or sum shit like that....its all slowed down

garbage man.....nothing that comes out of texas is ever good except for bbq beef and D:Fuse

ohhh yea...chopped and screwed...and they say trance was drug music lol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: is it live or studio??

yes.gif

i think live..

lol

NIN was one of my fav concerts..when Trent and Manson were beefing..in the middle of the show at MSG - Manson comes out and sings Beautiful People - people were goin nuts..incredible..

its on their live DVD check it out..

nuthin comes close to TOOL though

i also LOVE disco....and i know im gunna get flamed for this......i love freestyle...i grew up with it so me likes :D

same here, i hung out with guidos that had IROC's and keds, and the first generation spike haircut, tachini outfits, and used the word mint (or minty fresh if they were cutting edge cool-guy guido) like i used the word mad... and girls who had hair standing 6-8" off their heads, and used those long ass 2ft. tall aerosol hairspray cans... lol so i became addicted to this crap, im sure at any point in time any random freestyle song comes on, ill know all the words to it... and im sure phatman will be there to do the back up vocals lol...

:rock: i likey too!

I didn't know gogo became popular outside of dc! :woah:

not really, but it became more widely known imo...