Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp 15hour Marathon Set

as much as i like jp, why the fuck would you trek down to miami just to see him there when you can catch him here every weekend.

in my opinion you wouldnt go to miami JUST to hear him, but you would definitely make it one of the parties you attend. if youve ever heard JP when he travels (miami, cancun, vegas, hamptons) you would know that most of the time those are his best sets. last year is a perfect example.

in my opinion you wouldnt go to miami JUST to hear him, but you would definitely make it one of the parties you attend. if youve ever heard JP when he travels (miami, cancun, vegas, hamptons) you would know that most of the time those are his best sets. last year is a perfect example.

what was a perfect example of what?

what was a perfect example of what?

our party with jonathan last year.

speak to practically anyone that was there and ask them what they thought of the party. or speak to the 500+ people that were stuck in the lobby when the doors were shut down for 2 hours because it was too packed.

the best part actually was the people trying to jump over the fence on the side by climbing onto a mound of sand because they wanted to get in that bad. was actually quite amusing.

i totally agree with you, when he spins outside of nyc, he turns it up a few notches...