Clubplanet Nightlife Community

David Morales @ Crobar tonight!

SIGH when i think of morales. Great producer great dj, just hes not appealing to me anymore. His style has morphed to something different. Listen to some of his sets from 2002 even 2003 and then now ,EEK. But then again i hear he plays different in NYC than anyplace else. If i happen to be in canada and he will be at stereo most def i will go there. If he plays shelter again i will hear him if he plays cielo i will hear him. But right now im on morales sabbitcal from the big rooms.

I'm sorry but I don't like morales. He plays like a ktu friday night. I rather stay home and listen to my mix cd's if I am gonna be exposed to that crap. It sucks cause he's so talented. I used to love to listen to him late night on the radio when I was younger. Oh well.

:half:

Just cause your on the radio shouldnt take the appeal away from a dj. I respect David for his talent and think he is a great dj. Never heard him live tho

I think you misunderstood me. What I meant why go to a club to listen to music that you can hear on the radio? That's what I meant. Anyway I luffed his radio show. That was in the later 90's I believe. People generally say that his music is diff in crobar. But I never heard him live elsewhere except crobar and spirit. So maybe it's diff elsewhere.

:half: