Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, how do you feel about.....

FlipsSOE

cooking for a man?? let's say you just sorta met, and this is ur first time u are cooking for him; r u self conscious about ur cooking and that he may not like it, or may lie to u about liking it?? is this "paranoia" maybe what may stop u from cooking for him at all??

I had an ex who tried to cook one day, needless to say, it was a disaster. I like the fact that she put forth the effort, but damn !!!! See, for the few months we dated, we always ate out or I cooked. The day she cooked , most of her friends were over. Nobody could even force a second spoon it was so disgusting. To this day, i dont know what ingredients she used ! Luckily, we were out of flour, so she left the house to run to the store. All the food was wrapped in a garbage bag and hid behind the house before she was 3 blocks away !! we nuked some mini pizzas to sustain life !

Listen, i dont mind if a girl cant cook (even tho they should) but that lesson would have been learned if they had taken the time to hang out with their mom once in a while. That said, I dont appreciate somebody using me as a guinea pig for their culinary skillz training !

cooking for a man?? let's say you just sorta met, and this is ur first time u are cooking for him; r u self conscious about ur cooking and that he may not like it, or may lie to u about liking it?? is this "paranoia" maybe what may stop u from cooking for him at all??

There is only one thing she needs to serve this boy. :licker: