Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DOES EVERYONE WANT FOR CHRISTMAS/HANUKKAH????

Just curious...My bf, friends, and family keep asking and I honestly don't really think I NEED anything....I'm not into the material things.. I am just happy to have those special people in my life and happy that my loved ones are happy and healthy.

So I am just surous....What does everyone want.. Be honest...

------------------

AIM vampie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a girlfriend, but besides that a 2001 cadillac sts would be nice, black of course

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Vampie- I'm surprized no one has said a pic of you, yet! lol cwm2.gif

All a want for x-mas is to spend it with someone special and for everyone to have fun and arrive home safely!! cwm17.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

Well apart from a woman to spend the rest of my days with...

Let me see...

Spend some time with my freinds in the UK..Which i have kindly purchased for myself... shhh dont say anything, i dont know yet.

Oh and then a dub plate cutter, trip to mecca island for a month, Fararri, condo in Miami, bar in Ibiza... Twilo, Space and the Ministry, some gold Technics 1200's and some good sex.

all i want is all the shitty stuff in my life to go away for just a lil while so i can be happy over the holidays for once . . .

and i hope mike gets gf so he stops bitchin at me wink.gif hehehe

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by missincognito:

Vampie- I'm surprized no one has said a pic of you, yet! lol cwm2.gif

All a want for x-mas is to spend it with someone special and for everyone to have fun and arrive home safely!! cwm17.gif

SHHHHHH !!!! cwm1.gif Don't give anyone any ideas!!!!!

You are a cutie.. when are you coming to NYC???? We have to hang..... cwm4.gif

------------------

AIM vampie

All I want for x-mas is my two front teeth!

J/K

Now vampie, are we talking WANT or NEED??

Cause I could think of about a gajillion things that I want to have for x-mas, but I don't really NEED anything right now...

WANT: Another new motorcycle, a nice car, a new computer, hmmm.... a digital camera, the money to purchase a house, a big fat raise, etc.... the list goes on and on.... cwm4.gifcwm3.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams :D

Originally posted by uknjx2:

a hot young guy to have my way with!!

hey send me a pm and maybe will meet up, you can do whatever you like with me

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

I want to go see "The Grinch" with my mom, watch "Princess Bride" with my neice and go for a long walk with my dad.

As for material things, there is nothing that I NEED, but if I could have something that I WANT, it would be Pete Tong's new cd Essential, and Nick Warren in Amsterdam.

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

when are you coming to NYC???? We have to hang..... cwm4.gif

I've been there the last 4 weekends in a row....where the hell have you been girl!?!? lol

I know you were a little tanked at recess but it's all good!

You better be out this weekend... or I'm gonna come drag you out!!

cwm26.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

i want summer to hurry up and come here so i can fawkin be graduated already. besides that i'm pretty cool, thankful for family , friends and you guys, but certainly a cute, honest sweet guy wouldn't hurt, anyone know where i can buy one? lol. cwm29.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

I want that bag of $20's I keep asking for. When people are going to the store and they ask me if I want them to get me something, I say,"yes, a bag of $20's please." But do they bring it back with them?! NO! It's not like I'm being greedy and asking for a bag of $100's you know...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

What do I want for Hannukah? hmmmmmmmm good question.

I think I just want to be happy. But thats been happening to me for the past few weeks.

So i just hope everyone else gets what their heart desires.

But since I am due for a present a nice girl with dimplez will make me a very HAPPY ANDY.

Have a wonderful Holiday everyone.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

[This message has been edited by az-tec (edited 11-27-2000).]

Originally posted by missincognito:

I've been there the last 4 weekends in a row....where the hell have you been girl!?!? lol

I know you were a little tanked at recess but it's all good!

You better be out this weekend... or I'm gonna come drag you out!!

cwm26.gif

On the contrary....I was SOBER at recess..(scary thought, yes I know LOL!!)...and I will def be out this weekend?? what are we doing???

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

On the contrary....I was SOBER at recess..(scary thought, yes I know LOL!!)...and I will def be out this weekend?? what are we doing???

Both Ursula and Marcella will be with ME on Friday prolly at Cream Early... smile.gif

As for what I want or need. Cant say I need much, unless some sense knocked into me counts.....

As for wants....Someone who fits me maybe?.....hmmm.....

Dunno, really....if I see it, though, Ill let you all know. **grins**

Hah, bet everyone thought I was gonna say "You vampie" , proved u all wrong ;p

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

I wanna see Vampie w/ them no undies.. LOL j/k

What I'd like for Chanukah is to win or somehow get alot of $$$ so everyone (especially my re-married mom) would be finally happy... They are always asking me for $$$ to get my sister this, get my brother that, can you spare some $$$ for the holidays, this that... just let me have some $$$ so we can help alot of people in this world...

Originally posted by myrlin:

Both Ursula and Marcella will be with ME on Friday prolly at Cream Early... smile.gif

yo Claudio... give me a callor Im later and we'll talk about Cream..I have a list there on Fridays, Ill make sure to hook you up for yur bday bro. Ya wanna go drink tomoorrow for it?

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Uhhhh- well maybe I was a little loopy. (lol)

It's only Monday and I'm already ready to start the weekend!

I'll pm you my info. cwm7.gif

Friday would work for me, being Saturday I have prior commitments set! cwm25.gif

You're ass is going to stay out the whole night though!- No cuttin out early, missy! cwm35.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif