Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DOES EVERYONE WANT FOR CHRISTMAS/HANUKKAH????

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by myrlin:

Both Ursula and Marcella will be with ME on Friday prolly at Cream Early... smile.gif

Ughhh- Claudio I must say I know I can be a handfull... and Marcella is just an absolute trip- i know she's a crazy one!!

Personally, I don't think you could handle both of us! lol cwm4.gif We shall see!!

I'll go where-ever!

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

I want a pink bunny suit like the one form Christmas Story......I think it would be quite adorable to wear that to Twilo next Halloween while flippin.......hmmmmmm

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

good question vampie .. i was just thinkin botu this at lunch ... i have no idea what i want ... i cant think of anything .. maybe just some money to get my sorry ass out of debt

and a girlfriend to buy presents for so i can put myself back in debt ..... i dont see myself getting either of those soooo .. i'll settle for some crappy crap i'll never use... *sigh* ... merry christmas .. blah blahhhh

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by MarioNY:

I want this annoying line printer behind me to stop printing!!!!! I've got such a headache!!!!!!!

Mario you kill me !! cwm2.gif

Claudio, you are just a gem !!!! cwm32.gif Not only GOOD LOOKING AND SINGLE but knows how to charm a lady...and I'm not easily charmed.....

Claudio you think you can handle me, Ursula AND Kat... that's tough !!!! cwm7.gif

Yeah Andy try and set something up !!

Rachel...I'm gonna kill you !!! j/k you'r e the best ! cwm32.gif You better be coming out this weekend!!!!! Everyone better be coming out this weekend!!!! CLAUDIO'S BIRTHDAY !!!!

(it's really tomorrow though)

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Rachel...I'm gonna kill you !!! j/k you'r e the best ! You better be coming out this weekend!!!!! Everyone better be coming out this weekend!!!! CLAUDIO'S BIRTHDAY !!!!

Who's Claudio?

Just name the place and when where, what time... bla bla.. and if Andy's comin I'm cumin... lol

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Yeah Andy try and set something up !!

You better be coming out this weekend!!!!! Everyone better be coming out this weekend!!!! CLAUDIO'S BIRTHDAY !!!!

(it's really tomorrow though)

Hey Im me or call me...I can get everyone reduced,and comp Claudio for his bday. I am already going with some peeps.

I can also Reserve us a real phat table like the one I had last friday right of the dancefloor big enough of an area for about 15 people. Whateva we will work it out. Also there is a modelsearch this fridau and we got Russ Reign, Justin Time and Marc Anthoiny spinning.

If anyone else wants to go...justsay Aztec list at the door.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

i just want to be happy during this holiday season...but it would be extra special if I had a cutie to snuggle up to while watching its a Wonderful Life on TV...That would make it extra special...I don't fell like I NEED anything either...I have shelter, clothes and food...I am happy enough but also sad for the less fortunate frown.gif...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

I'm STILL waiting for my last holiday wishes to come through from years ago..... I thought telepathy was sooo fast too..... maybe there was traffic?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Who's Claudio?

Just name the place and when where, what time... bla bla.. and if Andy's comin I'm cumin... lol

duh----- Myrlin, Rachel.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Haha cwm1.gif

Vampie - Kat, You and Urs....no problem.....Can you all handle me is the question...

Mario - Unplug the sucker.... cwm11.gif

Aztec - Well talk tonight about time and all that good jazz.

Rachel - I owe you a slap.

Official post soon

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

Haha cwm1.gif

Vampie - Kat, You and Urs....no problem.....Can you all handle me is the question...

cwm11.gif

Claudio, we will flip u over and make u see butterflies, stars, fishies, angels...all that good stuff!

And you already know u cant handle me! DOH...Stop trying to play it off like u can handle all of us!

----Oh yea...and remember.....I KNOW what u LIKE!! ....(think back to the speaker....the convo! AHEM)

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 11-27-2000).]

Originally posted by boa_boy:

An H1B cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Then AFTER that someone winter clothes it is spring time over here.....86F on tha weekend! cwm27.gif

what's your pant size??? nicki claus can hook you up but she needs some numbers to work with......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

What do I want for Hannukah...for everyone to be healthy & happy--as long as their happiness doesn't make others unhappy wink.gif.

Oh and a pair of leather boots.

Oh and for people that said they were coming for Mardi Gras to actually come...Damnit... biggrin.gif

------------------

=)