Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Night BBQ

clintron

That was one hell of a party! Props to the organizers... Good music, awesome people and mad drinks...couldn't ask for anything else. First time for me and I'm hoping there is a next. Its been a while since I attend a party where everyone is there for the same reason - THE MUSIC! Being a producer it gives me a thrill to know there are true heads out there ready dance, sweat, and get stupid. By the way I'm new to the board. Glad to be a part of it. Peace
'

Welcome to the board Rony Ron :beer:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh back in Tampa, and hating like it always, but another amazing BBQ party at Flip & Tonies goes down in the history book. First off, I wanna thank our gracious hosts, Flip and Tonie, you guys are beyond words, wow, The Land brings out the positive aspects of everyone from three different EDM boards and into one area,and the rest of the day, nite, morning speaks for itself,and thanx for the cooler, oh man, just by that, it made my year. From 6:30 AM sat morning till midnight sunday nite I was up, unreal, and for some of u that are wondering I had four red bulls the entire time, I bought a case, and within 45 mins after getting to the land it was gone, and someone else brought some more, and again within minutes it was gone, only the best and the Land gives out the best. Throughout the day, nite and beyond, people were wondering why I wasnt freezing my ass off at 50F with only wearing a t-shirt and shorts, well I was out in the sun all day and got a lil burnt before coming over so, my temp gauge was like 150F, so I was fine, thats all the crazy cracker needs, props off to the grill man, I ate like a champ that nite, good stuff, toast to u Koky, and go fuckself for thinking that prick, anyways, amazing time, props to the house and trance DJ's, mrmiami, eric, RE-lick lololol, you guys rocked it, good seeing the TA/CP family and some folks from that other site, so till the next time, good partying, good Djing, and good hunting to the saleen for my next appearance :)

Once again a fantastic day/night/moring/day was presented by flip/tonie(many thanks). good seeing everyone again. music was awsome as always. Finally got to see relik spin live(sweet set bro!! :bounce: ).

for anyone who missed u fuked up bad. greatest gathering of local djs anywhere in this town.

thanks to mursa for letting me play that extra track!!!! :bowdown:

well until next year.

peace out bitches

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh back in Tampa, and hating like it always, but another amazing BBQ party at Flip & Tonies goes down in the history book. First off, I wanna thank our gracious hosts, Flip and Tonie, you guys are beyond words, wow, The Land brings out the positive aspects of everyone from three different EDM boards and into one area,and the rest of the day, nite, morning speaks for itself,and thanx for the cooler, oh man, just by that, it made my year. From 6:30 AM sat morning till midnight sunday nite I was up, unreal, and for some of u that are wondering I had four red bulls the entire time, I bought a case, and within 45 mins after getting to the land it was gone, and someone else brought some more, and again within minutes it was gone, only the best and the Land gives out the best. Throughout the day, nite and beyond, people were wondering why I wasnt freezing my ass off at 50F with only wearing a t-shirt and shorts, well I was out in the sun all day and got a lil burnt before coming over so, my temp gauge was like 150F, so I was fine, thats all the crazy cracker needs, props off to the grill man, I ate like a champ that nite, good stuff, toast to u Koky, and go fuckself for thinking that prick, anyways, amazing time, props to the house and trance DJ's, mrmiami, eric, RE-lick lololol, you guys rocked it, good seeing the TA/CP family and some folks from that other site, so till the next time, good partying, good Djing, and good hunting to the saleen for my next appearance :)

:beer::rock: