Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anybody STILL use glowsticks or lights?

shaak8 why should i go hear a dj whos best day ended around 1999 and whos sound im over with.Do i like him as a dj NO, do i think he has a great fan bas following, YES. For that alone he gets my respect, but nothing more. Coolest clubs n parties please it aint bout that im seen everywhere with everyone here cause we all party together aint nothing exclusive unless it is a private party. And youd be suprise how many people i do know at jps party.

shaak8 why should i go hear a dj whos best day ended around 1999 and whos sound im over with.Do i like him as a dj NO, do i think he has a great fan bas following, YES. For that alone he gets my respect, but nothing more. Coolest clubs n parties please it aint bout that im seen everywhere with everyone here cause we all party together aint nothing exclusive unless it is a private party. And youd be suprise how many people i do know at jps party.

You're not seen with me you rat fuck

If you really believe this that means that you just havent left NYC to hear music and your opinion isnt valid, please stop thinking or expressing your thoughts right this minute. You are distributing high levels of ignorance and should be shot on sight.

HHAHAHA

n oh yeah ...

JP= DOUCHE RAG

^^^^ ... i hope to god i dont have any relatives who ever look as good as her ... ^^^

shiet .. if you cant keep it in the pants keep it in the family ...

i read that while traveling through the south. To bad it was on the mayors door of little rock arkansas back in the day ...

hey wait a minute wasnt that ... ahhhh nevermind

I wanna see!! Last time I saw anyone with photons in their gloves was @ Roxy last year when AVB was spinnin... it was one of the most unusual club toys I've seen.

hey Kimmie.... come find me on Sat @ Avalon, I'll bring them . Don't know yet if the music will be appropriate for it, but I'm sure I'll find at least one or two tracks that will work for me . Most likely you'll find me on the balkony in one of those corners. :)

GLOWSTICKS and stringin isnt dead.... u just have to look and find the right places, and it seems that some of u have been missin out on alot of things that have been goin on in the glowin community....... FOR UR INFO, check out glowsticking.com/forum(GS.C) COMMUNITY OF SICK GLOWSTRINGERS,FREEHANDERS,LIQUIDIN,POPPIN'...ETC IN NYC AND WORLDWIDE, http://stringepeople.tripod.com/main.html (sickest glowstringers in SAN ANTONIO, newayz i dont like ignorant people.. i string bcuz i like to bring a vibe to the club scene and bcuz some of the moves that we do (the GS.C crew) are hard and take a lot of skill to practice, so dont hate, clubs is about the vibe and what people can bring to spice up the club life, as well as the music that takes u within...

for all u people still lookin to hit up raves....GET READY bcuz there is goin to b one sometime in April in Ny, also check out www.freshmixes.com for pictures of events that i listed

recent rave events that took place in NY:

FUCK THE PREJUDICE 2

THE TIME MACHINE

CREATED EQUAL 2

..... PEACE !