Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Problem wit yo BBQ

lamontwhite

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check up your ass, bitch! :finger:

Lamont has notieced that little-funk-boy makes many homographic references. Lamont belives you might be a rainbow-funk-boy. If this is so Lamont still approves of you as a person but Lamont will not partake.

Lamonts momma used to say

You are what you eat so if you are a homo you must be a dick

Look here little-Koky-dude Lamont knows BBQ and there aint no thing argentinan style. Lamont tried that shit once and it meat crushed into salt. Now Lamont is happy to offer the ladies his own special salt subsitute shoud the need arise to eat a salt like substacne. But Lamont is not offering this special sauce to you little-koky-dude.

BBQ20051.JPG

BBQ20052.JPG

BBQ20053.JPG

BBQ20054.JPG

Click Here To Check Out Flip In Action

Lamont read in anotha thread dat you be stuck in Tampa. Lamont laughs at yo perdickamint.

Nope, lamont doesnt know today's info cause like I said, lamont is a clown and doesnt all of the facts, I am coming home this year bitch, and then lamont will have to move on to somewhere else, bitch

Nope, lamont doesnt know today's info cause like I said, lamont is a clown and doesnt all of the facts, I am coming home this year bitch, and then lamont will have to move on to somewhere else, bitch

Lamont will not move on or move ova. And Lamont welcomes and encuorages you to move me wit yo wisdoem. But if you want to get physical wit Lamont you might regret it.

Lamont's momma used to say

only losers live in Tampa