Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parents Who Should Die Horribly

SlickSlider

IMO. I just don't see how letting these people walk the earth without agonizing pain until their very end, is right. There are times when our laws against cruel and unsual punishment should be disregarded. And eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, break for a break, sever for sever.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?floc=ne-us-12-l1&flok=FF-APO-1110&idq=/ff/story/0001%2F20050207%2F2155340979.htm&sc=1110

what the fuck is WRONG with people :gang:
sickening - in the interest of not writing a novel here, i have 2 kids who are my whole life!!! i dont understand why people have kids to treat them like this - theres all kinds of birth control and hell even abortion....

Agreed, or bear them and give them up for adoption. There are so many people who desperately want but can't have a child, while subhumans like that have children to torture and murder. There have been an increasing number of cases like that over the past 10 years that I remember, of severe child abuse and parents murdering children. It is either happening more and more often, or just being reported in the news more often than before. I don't know what's happening in our society that the most common child deaths seem to be occuring from abuse and murder by parents. God help us.

http://1010wins.com/topstories/local_story_038064457.html

...no shit, this was my coworker's sister...we got a call monday that she wasnt coming in but no details as to why....just a statement that something bad happened and we'd prob see it on the news.....

Jesus, that is heartbreaking. I am against suicide, it's not the answer and life is worth trying to work out your problems, but if you're going to kill yourself and take your child with you, or anybody else with you, then just fucking kill yourself solo and don't hurt anybody else. Back in the 1980's, there was a mother in NYC who wanted to kill herself. So she carried her toddler daughter into the subway and leapt with her daughter in her arms in front of a train. She survived and ended up under the train, with her daughter's feet sliced off by the train's wheels. She was crying "Just let me die, just let me die". I don't remember if she ended up dying from her injuries (I think she did), but her daughter lived and had surgery to reattach her feet. They had trouble which I didn't understand completely, and in the end they could only attach her feet on the opposite sides due to bone damage or whatever it was, left foot right side, right foot left side. That's all I remember about that. I'm sure that toddler spent her whole life with difficulty walking and adapting, and God only knows the nightmares she has from the knowledge that her own mother killed herself and tried to kill her too.