Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubNYC Holiday Party?

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I'll be there with bells on (provided I'm in the country of course)........uknjx2 I may veen bring some mistletoe wink.gif

cwm27.gif

smile.gif and if you can't get your hands on the real thing the plastic variety is fine -- i'm not picky!! hell, anything green will do!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Guest crystalmethodny

I've been quiet lately...

Due to work and a recent vacation.

I noticed Casey/Blueangel has also.

Since I'm pretty much out of the party organization scheme... I'm coming back to form one more for the year, our Holiday one.

Who's interested? Casey and I began to discuss this last month, and I'm waiting for her to give me a buzz so we can finish it up.

I'm thinking that Friday December 22nd would be a good evening to do so.

Dinner, lounge, then a club.

Who's down?

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Yo steve that sounds great but...I have already started to organize a little party at Cream on the 22nd for Kat and Mikey m's 21st birthdays.

Maybe the 23rd???????

its up to you.. just letting you know though.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Im there- should i be in the state. May be in FL

love ya

the Al-inator

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

Guest crystalmethodny

*bump*

Casey, PM me your work addres!

------------------

www.extremegroove.com

Hey ALL!! Like Steve said . . .I've been really busy at work and haven't been too responsive. SORRY!!

However, this is something that Steve and I were talking about back in late October! One last ClubNYC shindig for the year!!

So, definately let's make this December 22nd to avoid the Christmas and the New Year dates!

Steve and I will definately keep you guys up to date as to where, what, and when! partytime.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Hmm this could be a problem b/c we are planning a birthday party for mikey_m and myself that night at Cream....

Someone will get back to you and let you all know FOR SURE...but from what I heard, it's planned to be the 22nd. cwm13.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Guest crystalmethodny

Kittie,

We're doing dinner... just go to Cream afterwards.

------------------

www.extremegroove.com

I'm sure you guys are not meeting at 7:30 at Cream, right??

So, why not have dinner, drinks then go dance your butts off at Cream after that!

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Kittie,

We're doing dinner... just go to Cream afterwards.

That's the shit tho.....this isnt just a get together....its an actualy Birthday celebration.....i think that we should plan this dinner on another date near the 22nd.

I know that they've been planning this for a while, and it would suck if no one showed.

Let's make a compramise folks. So that we can ALL be happy smile.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 11-28-2000).]

Honestly, I wouldnt be able to make a 7:30 dinner. I would like to spend some time with my family and close friends at home that would not be able to make Cream. I dont think my family would be too appreciative if they dont see their youngest daughter and grandaughter on her 21st birthday.

Sorry but I cant make that. My family comes first. I would like to come to the dinner and was planning on actually attending but I would be unable to do so.

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE