Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danger of E .. i need advice

dude .. i am not here to tell everyone how happy i am (even though I was pushed to do so, when some people turned this into personal business) .. i am here to find information .. and yes .. i do have preconceptions .. and yes i don't want my girl to do drugs period .. that is why this thread was labelled Danger of E ..

and thanks for being happy for me .. i am happy for you too ..

peace

the MASK

Dude, you have to be the biggest loser (next to the narc silverhobbit). Sheesh, its not like she's blowing lines or shooting junk. Only if you're a complete moron do you die from taking E. Besides what you usually hear in the news when people die is that they were being stupid (ie, not drinking water, taking a break, etc), not from the actual E itself.

Lighten up, who are you, her Dad or her bf...what right do you have to tell anyone what to do. Personally I don't understand why anyone would want to hang with a straight-edge dork who comes in the guise of looking for information but only if its information they want to hear. Look on Google, its pretty simple and you'll find lots of info.

this thread has shown the various characters and personalities of this message board and i must say ....

yall are fuckin nuts ... and so am i for readin this whole thread!

over all i have to say this, the man doesnt want his girl to do drugs, fine, but i also see how everyone is gettin pissy that he is tryin to make xtcy look like it holds the f'n antichrist in it ... either way ... i say we should make this thread the best drug combinations you have endured and enjoyed to kinda prove that drugs arent bad ... well they can be if you buy beat shit .. then they are bad ...

xtcy and mushrooms - or as i refered to it .. Hippie-flipping .. man that shit was dope .. and some herb to top it off when coming down .. oh boy oh boy im smiling just thinking about it ..