Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit is going Down the drain again. Need new home.

risa06

Originally posted by uknjx2:

heeheee, swear i want to touch his tushie!!

hahahahahaha......Nicki...you are too much smile.gif ....you missed a great set by DjMundy in the Secret room....I havent seen my friends dance so much in a long time smile.gif .....Mo...how are you hun smile.gif .......oh Nicki...I'm w/ you on Exit thing.....I'm not going anywhere....hehe...so is my gang

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by risa06:

hahahahahaha......Nicki...you are too much smile.gif ....you missed a great set by DjMundy in the Secret room....I havent seen my friends dance so much in a long time smile.gif .....Mo...how are you hun smile.gif .......oh Nicki...I'm w/ you on Exit thing.....I'm not going anywhere....hehe...so is my gang

please excuse my lewd behavior, it was the booze that made me act that way!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

didn't go on sat but was there wed. i went to sf instead and i have to say that exit is still my fave place to party. sf makes me feel like a crackhead and i'm far from that. there's just something about that place that freaks me out. i'm sticking with exit!

i agree 100% SF makes me feel like a crackhead as well, sometimes i am just like look @ this place what am i doin here!

------------------

*WEBSTER HALL SATS* grand opening this saturday, 19+ w/ Brutal Bill. For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Originally posted by risa06:

please excuse my lewd behavior, it was the booze that made me act that way!!!

hehehehe..... cwm32.gif you are too cute........comming out this weekend?

------------------

ADAM, man you said it after going to exit the last couple of weeks in a row. that place is tired its too bad because it is such a great place but boris playes the same list of songs every weeks in the same order on wed it was good cause draper ripped shit up it was good to here a different dj.....well anyway i am gonna give exit and sat nights a rest and concentrate on roxy fridays statring this week come check us out!!!!!!! cwm24.gifcwm11.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING.." FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Whuuut? You ppl must be crazy! On Wednesday I couldn't believe how many cracked out ppl I saw. And ppl complain about SF? No way! All clubs have their share of crackheads.. So please don't all of you go saying that Factory is dirty or whatever. Please, open your eyes.. Drugs are everywhere!!!

Originally posted by gofastman:

The last few weeks exit has sucked. I did not make the thanksgiving eve party, but i heard from a few that it was trash with to many kids. Must decide between twilo and SF now. I would hate to become a crack head but I think I hear SF beaconing me.

If you're looking for a new home, twilo has been off the hook for the past few months. thanxgivin' party was unbelievable and they have quite a lineup in december. check out their christmas party with sasha&digweed.

TWILO RUUUUUULLLLLZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

i'm on a roll, baby

"we're the all singin' all dancin' crap of the world"

*calling pete*

pete we need to get moving on that exit w/ good dj's thing

timing couldnt' be better smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Whuuut? You ppl must be crazy! On Wednesday I couldn't believe how many cracked out ppl I saw. And ppl complain about SF? No way! All clubs have their share of crackheads.. So please don't all of you go saying that Factory is dirty or whatever. Please, open your eyes.. Drugs are everywhere!!!

your right! factory may seem that way to people because it's so dark and the cielings are low. exit seems so much cleaner because of the lights and the rooms and oh yeah... Lola... can't forget that!!!!

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

your right! factory may seem that way to people because it's so dark and the cielings are low. exit seems so much cleaner because of the lights and the rooms and oh yeah... Lola... can't forget that!!!!

lol.....good thing you remembered that....hehehe....cause I was going to move to Twilo on Sat. nights after 4AM smile.gif already....ya know cwm32.gif

------------------

I don't mean b/c of the drugs people do...it def. has something to do with how dark it is and how you can't see where you're going.I had fun on Sat but i def. prefer exit.....i just feel so evil in SF!! I'm saying that place makes ME feel like a crackhead!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Well....I would say that if you were a big fan of Exit, you might as well go to SF......I don't really see the difference except the look of the places......Twilo is on the next level......won't even compare them anymore.....

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by gofastman:

The last few weeks exit has sucked. I did not make the thanksgiving eve party, but i heard from a few that it was trash with to many kids. Must decide between twilo and SF now. I would hate to become a crack head but I think I hear SF beaconing me.

Well, I say go with Twilo -- the vibe is quite enough to make it superior to SF (nevermind the crackhead factor... lol).

cwm7.gif - Meli - cwm7.gif

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Originally posted by tyco:

Well....I would say that if you were a big fan of Exit, you might as well go to SF......I don't really see the difference except the look of the places......Twilo is on the next level......won't even compare them anymore.....

Are you kidding? There's a HUGE difference between 2 clubs.. At least IMO..

Thats like saying there is no difference between the titanic and the ss minow... ya know gilligans boat... get it(hahahaha)

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

can someone enlighten me??

whats the differnce between those two?

Thats like saying there is no difference between the titanic and the ss minow... ya know gilligans boat... get it(hahahaha)

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

I happen to be one of the few people on the board who actually likes SF, Exit and Twilo, and I have to say that all 3 clubs are very different from eachother!

Twilo - I go there to dance my ass off. There is a definite vibe, and it's so not GQ/Trendy/no-shirt-wearing-bigorexic-fight-starters/silicon-barbies/meet-market... The venue is mid-level IMO.

Exit - I go there to dance my ass off (although the music on the main floor can be a bit commercial). The vibe is more group oriented as opposed to being an overall club vibe. You will find some Bigorexics and Silicon Barbies, but it is mainly people like me, who are looking for a great time with their friends and if they are lucky, to meet up with a cutie. The venue is high-level, and the best IMO.

SF - I go there to dance my ass off. This club is for the true hard-core clubber IMO. You will find lots of Bigorexics and Silicon Barbies. Although the people dress like they are going to the gym, they are definitely concerned with whether there is a D&G/Guess?/Armani Exchange/etc. label on your outfit. (I could care less btw, so long as I look goooood). Definite meet/meat market place. The venue at this moment is low-level (I'm told that it is in fact under construction), but it can easily be mid- to high-level.

These are just a few of my observations...

OH! I forgot to mention that about 90% of the people at all 3 clubs are on some illicit substance. That may be the one thing they all have in common.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 11-27-2000).]

Devalicious, why don't you do us all a big favor and take your wisdom elsewhere. That's the most ridiculous crap i have ever read. Let me start over.

1. Twilo. Horrible, horrible place. The music is alright the venue sucks. Honestly, I think Exit's sound system is just as good. Can't hook up if you even want to. Ten million guys per one ugly girl and in this case 99% of all people are on drugs. OH yeah, half of the people are 15 in there, so if you're over 21 you feel like a senior citizen.

2. Exit. It's really big and really stupid. Tons of very young B&T crowd and a lot of annoying jersey girls. Horrible horrible sight. Lots of people trying to look cook wearing cheap Gucci imitation shirts although hardly anyone in there would know what class is even if it hit them in the ass. 90% of people are on drugs. Even though, half of them buy up aspirin from dealers telling them it's X. To sum it up in one word, the place is really goofy.

3. Sound Factory. Ok, this place should have burned down long time ago. It's really a club that should have never reopened or if it did, it should have under a different name. Very freaky people, not a class in sight. Too many dudes with their shirts off, I mean what kinda fucking shit is that. You're in a public place keep your fucking shirts on, no one gives a fuck about your figure. Also, 100% of people are on drugs.

Originally posted by divalicious:

I happen to be one of the few people on the board who actually likes SF, Exit and Twilo, and I have to say that all 3 clubs are very different from eachother!

Twilo - I go there to dance my ass off. There is a definite vibe, and it's so not GQ/Trendy/no-shirt-wearing-bigorexic-fight-starters/silicon-barbies/meet-market... The venue is mid-level IMO.

Exit - I go there to dance my ass off (although the music on the main floor can be a bit commercial). The vibe is more group oriented as opposed to being an overall club vibe. You will find some Bigorexics and Silicon Barbies, but it is mainly people like me, who are looking for a great time with their friends and if they are lucky, to meet up with a cutie. The venue is high-level, and the best IMO.

SF - I go there to dance my ass off. This club is for the true hard-core clubber IMO. You will find lots of Bigorexics and Silicon Barbies. Although the people dress like they are going to the gym, they are definitely concerned with whether there is a D&G/Guess?/Armani Exchange/etc. label on your outfit. (I could care less btw, so long as I look goooood). Definite meet/meat market place. The venue at this moment is low-level (I'm told that it is in fact under construction), but it can easily be mid- to high-level.

These are just a few of my observations...

OH! I forgot to mention that about 90% of the people at all 3 clubs are on some illicit substance. That may be the one thing they all have in common.

Diva, let me guess... You go to clubs to dance your ass off?? cwm4.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Originally posted by bastardino:

Devalicious, why don't you do us all a big favor and take your wisdom elsewhere. That's the most ridiculous crap i have ever read. Let me start over.

1. Twilo. Horrible, horrible place. The music is alright the venue sucks. Honestly, I think Exit's sound system is just as good. Can't hook up if you even want to. Ten million guys per one ugly girl and in this case 99% of all people are on drugs. OH yeah, half of the people are 15 in there, so if you're over 21 you feel like a senior citizen.

2. Exit. It's really big and really stupid. Tons of very young B&T crowd and a lot of annoying jersey girls. Horrible horrible sight. Lots of people trying to look cook wearing cheap Gucci imitation shirts although hardly anyone in there would know what class is even if it hit them in the ass. 90% of people are on drugs. Even though, half of them buy up aspirin from dealers telling them it's X. To sum it up in one word, the place is really goofy.

3. Sound Factory. Ok, this place should have burned down long time ago. It's really a club that should have never reopened or if it did, it should have under a different name. Very freaky people, not a class in sight. Too many dudes with their shirts off, I mean what kinda fucking shit is that. You're in a public place keep your fucking shirts on, no one gives a fuck about your figure. Also, 100% of people are on drugs.

This is the only time I will actually answer to your stupidity. Why don't you do us all a favor and drop the F dead. Who do you think you are, to try to tell me that my opinions and observations should be taken elsewhere?? This is a public forum, and we accept you and your negativity and complete idiocy!

If you want some real drama asshole, why don't you bring your tired ass to my face, and try to say something to me then, you sorry excuse for a wannabe man.

Don't bother to reply, because I won't bother to answer. That is all...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com