Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All my trance headz!!!!

I'm a huge trance fan, but i listen to practically every genre of music. i know there are a lot of house fans on this board, but i wanna hear all the trance heads speak up and let me know what parties you are planning on hitting up and where you'll be staying, so maybe we can get up and burn the dancefloor together!!! :ghey:

Well I'm definitely going to Space March 25 for PVD and Ferry, Armada night @ Spin (Whatever night that is), Ultra fest.

Other parties that I would like to attend would be Tiesto at Space (March 24), Nikki Beach March 25(Day) for Eddie Halliwell, and WEtgrooves party DAY1 with darude, acosta, judge jules, and etc.

I am interesting in seeing Noel Sanger and Gabriel & Dresdan @ Leslie Hotel March 23 and Also Chris liebind with Mauro Picotto and Sven Vath @Space.

Well I'm definitely going to Space March 25 for PVD and Ferry, Armada night @ Spin (Whatever night that is), Ultra fest.

Other parties that I would like to attend would be Tiesto at Space (March 24), Nikki Beach March 25(Day) for Eddie Halliwell, and WEtgrooves party DAY1 with darude, acosta, judge jules, and etc.

I am interesting in seeing Noel Sanger and Gabriel & Dresdan @ Leslie Hotel March 23 and Also Chris liebind with Mauro Picotto and Sven Vath @Space.

:bounce:

Everything he just said!

Totally agree with all those choices especially Noel Sanger. Saw him open for Tiesto in Vegas Memorial day weekend 03' and he was AMAZING!!! Question, what time does Noel go on at that party? I was going to go see Steve Lawler that night at State but dont want to miss Noel. I wonder if he is playing anywhere else for longer set? Im staying at the Days inn on 21st and Collins? How about you guys?

I would say Magik Music Night aka Tiesto at Space 3/24 and Armada night 3/26 (I have heard Mansion and Spin or should I say 112)

Only thing I am definitely going to is Tiesto. Too much other good stuff going on 3/26. Plus I only need one night of trance. Rest house.

Noel sanger @ Leslie Hotel March 23 - Is suppose to go on at 5pm - 6pm then Gabriel & Dresdan spin from 6pm - 730pm.

I also just read on tranceaddict.com that Armin Van Buuren and Markus Schulz will be spinning at Nikki Beach for the WMC closing party Sunday March 27!!!!!!!!! that is so exciting to me. I can't wait.