Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winter Music Conference Dates: It's Official!

OMG.....look what I'm missing here....ok...I'm charging.....you know that right????......wow...it will be a zoo there....can't wait.....

Ali...how are you hun?....did you have a good weekend?

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hehe smile.gif Btw, did we meet? I don't think I remember...... Sowwy frown.gif

Ugh...Im so hurt. frown.gif

LOL jk...we met briefly at the ACME dinner. Brown turtleneck, stunning good looks (ummm yeah something like that LOL). I was in the back towards the end of the night with Steve, Larry, Lola and others...Ring a bell? If not, I'll probably bump into you sometime between now and the WMC smile.gif

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

OMGoodness! I would love to be down there now...Monique, you definitely sparked some interest here! I am so down now...Now I have to hit the gym to be in shape like you gals come March! cwm2.gif I am wondering about what kind of place you guys are checking out (as far as size) and if you are renting a car at all...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Ugh...Im so hurt. frown.gif

LOL jk...we met briefly at the ACME dinner. Brown turtleneck, stunning good looks (ummm yeah something like that LOL). I was in the back towards the end of the night with Steve, Larry, Lola and others...Ring a bell? If not, I'll probably bump into you sometime between now and the WMC smile.gif

Uhhm.. I'm good with faces so I'm sure I'll remember you when I see you smile.gif

Originally posted by herbalist:

Hehehe... I'll be w/ the West Coast contingent. There's a group of us scurrying over that way.

We should have a Globabl ClubPlanet meetup/ party: NY, LA, Miami, London, SF, everyone dancing and partying till infiniti. infinity.gif

I'm very excited.

big.gif

nice image herby.

no doubt! clubplanet will take over miami and bring true meaning to the name!

i have one word for yall ..... Sony Building Roof Top Party ... ok that is more than one word but its sooo the bomb party .,.. notign liek being on a roof over looking downtown miami , open bar , nice breeze and always dope tunes .... man i dont wanna wait til march !! and the sunset sourie' dammmmmmm i cant wait !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by buccafm:

Okay everyone here's the dates for the WMC in South Beach, it's official! March 24th to the 28th!!! Woo Hoo who's going, where you stayin, and we should have a meet up! I'm stayin at the Ritz Plaza. Can't wait!!! biggrin.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm4.gif

DONE!! see you there bucc!!!! sobe it is! nothin' beats miami, especially in March!!! getting the jitters already thinking about it! see you there

You're old hood too? Nice. I lived there for 25 years...

Anyway, stay clear AWAY from SAN JUAN hotel. It's like $69 a night but full of prostitutes (prolly men) in the lobby area and they never clean your rooms. The rooms funk like you wouldn't believe. Trust me, it's worth paying the extra $50 somewhere else.

I'm in the works of throwing a poolside party in the afternoon hours. Guest djs from all over the globe. Can't wait.

-d

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Plans are almost finalized. Poolside party it is.

Will post details as they come.

It'll be a global underground/clubplanet jammie.

Talkin' to me Nolimit? cwm3.gif I'll be there in my flip-flops...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Im staying at the Avalon, you guys should really book your flights and hotels now because generally they fill up pretty quick, we got the last room in the Avalon for that week...and airfare prices will only continue to rise the closer the dates get...just a friendly word of advice this will be my 6th year at the conference...woop wooop smile.gif

------------------

Gigs : Sound Factory, Saturday 11/25...12-4

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Woohoo! I just booked the flght for myself, Nicki and Yvette, and I'm about to rent us an apartment on Ocean Drive and car for a week! SoBe hear we come!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

doing back flips, doing back flips!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!