Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone ever been to MISSION?

i know its on bowery but been known for mostly hip hop parties. Although i do have a friend who has a party called INDULGE their on fri or sats DJ REMY J.

yeah, we're checking out the Indulge party tonight. open bar 10-11, free admission - can't beat that. and i believe downstairs its all house, with dj jackie christie (motema music, nervous records) and jerome drouot aka boy bangkok (grass hut productions, nyc)...looking forward to checking this out.

yeah, we're checking out the Indulge party tonight. open bar 10-11, free admission - can't beat that. and i believe downstairs its all house, with dj jackie christie (motema music, nervous records) and jerome drouot aka boy bangkok (grass hut productions, nyc)...looking forward to checking this out.

dude u going there .. haha .. cool . may be we will meet up .. i will be there for a short time then heading to crobar for morillo .. woo hoo

dude u going there .. haha .. cool . may be we will meet up .. i will be there for a short time then heading to crobar for morillo .. woo hoo

aight mask, if you see me say whats up - its hard to miss me, i'm the tall half-asian...i'll be there with my crew...