Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wednesday February 23rd DJ TIESTO @ CROBAR

I have to say CROBAR WAS OFF THE MEAT RACK on wed. Vic- thanks for the tix. the crew had a ball!! Our vip table was covered in bottles and little plastic bags-lol :pint::bounce:

Def going the next time he's around I never saw such a responsive crowd I felt like we were at a rock concert Girls on guys shoulders and the cameras goin nuts

I have to say CROBAR WAS OFF THE MEAT RACK on wed. Vic- thanks for the tix. the crew had a ball!! Our vip table was covered in bottles and little plastic bags-lol :pint::bounce:

Def going the next time he's around I never saw such a responsive crowd I felt like we were at a rock concert Girls on guys shoulders and the cameras goin nuts

Glad you had a great time. So did I. Keep in touch homeboy!

PVD is gonna be in town in April. :bowdown:

Victor Soto

Vic sorry we didnt get a chance to hook up. I was upstairs at a table away from the mayhem downstairs. Tiesto was a trip!!!

I was all over the place downstairs. I was gonna go upstairs, but then got distracted ( music, lol ). The vibe in the that room on a Wed was unreal.

Until next time!

Victor Soto