Clubplanet Nightlife Community

make me feel like a woman

ecks05

On a transatlantic flight, the plane hits some turbulence and begins to shake violently. A few minutes later, the plane starts to go down. All of the passengers are screaming for their lives, cell phones are being used to call loved ones, sheer terror comes over all of the passengers. Just then, a beautiful woman stands up and says," Before I die, I need someone on this plane to make me feel like a woman!!" The passengers are shocked! How can this crazy bitch be thinking about sex minutes before her death?? She looks around the plane and no one says a word. They all just sit and stare at her with disbelief. As she looks to the back of the plane, a man stands up. This man is tall, dark, well-built, very handsome, and wearing a very expensive suit. He begins to slowly walk toward the woman while staring deeply into her eyes. As he approaches her, he begins to unbutton his shirt. When he gets to where she is standing, he hands her his shirt and says, "here, iron this."