Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hip hop/reggae clubs

:laugh:

if your friends arent into Electronic music.....tell them not to go to conference.....theres no point....why the hell would you go to conference to listen to reggaeton and hip hop is beyond me :laugh: :laugh:

your honestly better going by yourself and making new friends :)

2 of the girls are into house music and 2 are coming from Caribeean so they are into reggae and they wanna go to a reggae club

I would go alone but I dunno I never go alone anywhere and it's more fun in a group...So is there anything normal and not ghetto to go to?

slim pickings but keep your eyes open. all of you will have a great time. don't even worry about it whatsoever. tell your friends that there are tons of clubs with tons of music and that you'll find what you like once you get down there. i remember the pizza place on the corner of collins and espanola play reggae out of a boom box while you are waiting for a greasy slice.

2 of the girls are into house music and 2 are coming from Caribeean so they are into reggae and they wanna go to a reggae club

I would go alone but I dunno I never go alone anywhere and it's more fun in a group...So is there anything normal and not ghetto to go to?

Tell the two from Jamaica to skate... :blown: OR...

Just pop in a bob marley cd, maybe some yellowman and listen in a boom box while you sleep/lay out during the day on the beach. Then hit the clubs with house/trance at night. :idea:

Tell the two from Jamaica to skate... :blown: OR...

Just pop in a bob marley cd, maybe some yellowman and listen in a boom box while you sleep/lay out during the day on the beach. Then hit the clubs with house/trance at night. :idea:

tell them.... "go back to your home in whore island" - Anchorman

I was being serious and not looking for any sarcastic responses I KNOW is gay to do that but majority rules so if I don't wanna hang out alone I'll be doing that too grrr efen sucks big time..

...DJfrosty you should take your ass to jamaica maybe you'll get lucky with a big black dude..

Anyways..any normal clubs/not too ghetto that anyone knows about..?

Big black dude huh? I wouldn't visit that dump Jamaica if I had a free vacation. You got me on that one. Just giving advice and didn't say anything offensive so I hope you have fun listening to garbage music.

I will be enjoying house and trance four days straight. :)

Big black dude huh? I wouldn't visit that dump Jamaica if I had a free vacation. You got me on that one. Just giving advice and didn't say anything offensive so I hope you have fun listening to garbage music.

I will be enjoying house and trance four days straight. :)

First of they are white girls and they are NOT from Jamaica, I said Caribbean but didn't say which islands...so that's why you got the big black dude comment from me

I'll be enjoying house for 5 days and what? :gang:

Don't be so sensititive, this board is full of sarcasm. If you read/post regularly you should notice that.

not sensitive just pissed off and disbelieved that someone would actually do that during wmc

..oh well if I do go I'll get mangled beyond recognition and have them babysit me....is it fairly easy to get weed there?

not sensitive just pissed off and disbelieved that someone would actually do that during wmc

..oh well if I do go I'll get mangled beyond recognition and have them babysit me....is it fairly easy to get weed there?

My advice...bring your own so you don't have to worry about getting ripped off or wasting relax/club/beach time looking.

If you do bring your own don't put it in your checked or screened luggage. And don't pull a Damon Stoudamire and wrap it in aluminum foil and go thru security. Plastic will do. :)

Stoudamire has little brain left after all that weed he smoked..dumbass lol.

I was being serious and not looking for any sarcastic responses I KNOW is gay to do that but majority rules so if I don't wanna hang out alone I'll be doing that too grrr efen sucks big time..

...DJfrosty you should take your ass to jamaica maybe you'll get lucky with a big black dude..

Anyways..any normal clubs/not too ghetto that anyone knows about..?

try crobar,opium garden,and possibly shore club..and mangos :aright: