Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a F'n bizarre Bellsouth DSL story...

sgtfury

wow....two weeks ago i called bellsouth tech support because i wanted to know why my download speed was running slow. (i signed up for dsl extreme and they promised 3.0 mps and im only getting 2.5) it was late at night and the support person that i got had a heavy accent...so bad that i could barely understand her. so..i made some small talk and the support person indicated that my call had be routed to the Phillipines and thats where she was from. i should have known that something was up because she asked me if i was single...we hung up and that was that.

15 minutes later i began to recieve a series of emails that were bizarre to say the least. they were horribly mispelled and aske me if i was wearing briefs and if i was "mastervating"..lol. i tried to figure out if it was a joke but in the emails she identified herself as the person that just spoke to me from the phillipines. that night i recieved about 10 emails.

the next day i recieved a Ecard...it was a really freaky card saying that she loved me forever..now i was really freaked out because this is a bellsouth employee and they had access to a lot of my personal information. so i called bellsouth and at first they were no help. i had to really bitch and threaten to call the news and get a lawyer and all that shit. so, i got a call from the office of the president and they said they were gonna investigate it.

yesteday i recieved a another email from the phillipines...she said that she got fired and that god was going to punish me.

wtf..............