Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another week at the Factory..

What can I say.. JP doesn't cease to amaze me. Had an awesome time last night although it was much harder than usual. Loved the music, the crowd, the vibe.. everything. Another amazing night smile.gif Great hanging out with Mario and Unbound all night! Nice seeing Niki, Divalicious and Fletch for a few minutes.. Oh and a BIG HUG to the Leopart Lounge crew, I had a blast! Hope everyone had as much fun as I did smile.gif

OH ZOYA!!!!!!! I don't even wanna hear it.. grrrrr... I was sick laying in my bed and thinking of you happy girl in Factory!!

Sooooo tell me... how was it??? You know what I wanna know... EVERYTHING!!!!

CAAAALLLL ME soon!!!

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

God last night was funnnnnnnnnnnnnn! AlthoughI left kinda early cuz me and the BF hadda "talk"...the music was hard last night, but GOOD! He was definetly on last night...

Did anyone see the guy that was passed out on the stairs at like 4??? He was a mess, and his friends just sat there...he was in need of medical attention... cwm25.gif

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

Did anyone see the guy that was passed out on the stairs at like 4??? He was a mess, and his friends just sat there...he was in need of medical attention... cwm25.gif

You seem surprised. It wouldn't be a Sound Factory saturday night without at least just one.

Originally posted by az-tec:

no doubt Zoya.....It is always a pleasure to see you. Im glad ya had fun at Factory.

I cant wait to see that picture of us, it is definitely gonna be a good one.

-Andy

Hey Andy Zoya and Lucie!

Looks like you had fun at Factory Zoya, I was dying to go. How about this week?

Lucie Feel Better!!! xooxooxo

Andy did you go to Cream?

Ha ha, i don't know why but whenever i go to SF i feel like i'm doing something really bad!! it's so strange how that place makes me feel. i haven't been there in a while so what's the deal with that shitty dance floor??? i'm assuming it's going to fixed at some point???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

After being a regular at Twilo and Exit for the past few months, I returned to the Factory on Sat night, and it was on point!! Large crowd, but not packed, the music was Slamming, and of course, there were lots of nice male bodies to look at. I'd forgotten why I loved that place sooo much. The only complaint I have is that they need to fix the place up a bit. Slap on a coat of paint or something. The place looks like they are in the middle of construction. Anyhoo, we stayed until 11am, but only because Nicki was done. I was hanging out with a new friend, so I guess he helped to keep me bright eyed. All in all, I'd have to say it was a great night at the Factory!!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

After being a regular at Twilo and Exit for the past few months, I returned to the Factory on Sat night, and it was on point!! Large crowd, but not packed, the music was Slamming, and of course, there were lots of nice male bodies to look at. I'd forgotten why I loved that place sooo much. The only complaint I have is that they need to fix the place up a bit. Slap on a coat of paint or something. The place looks like they are in the middle of construction. Anyhoo, we stayed until 11am, but only because Nicki was done. I was hanging out with a new friend, so I guess he helped to keep me bright eyed. All in all, I'd have to say it was a great night at the Factory!!

of course i was done. i am an old lady, what do you expect?? we were there for 8 hours and you were wrapped around a hottie. maybe if that cutie i was hanging with for a while hadn't asked me to have sex with him after the first 10 minutes of knowing him i'd have been inspired to hang out a little longer??????

Oh, and yeah, i was beat!! This was the fourth day of sraight partying and you may think four years in age diff. isn't a big deal but you'll be feeling it one day, just like i do. So there!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 11-27-2000).]

Mo, they ARE in the middle of construction.. Usually there are bleachers along the walls of the main dancefloor. Now they are gone. They are fixing up the place so hopefully construction will be over with soon. Glad to hear you had a great time smile.gif Hope to see you and Niki there again! (And yes, a lot of really nice looking guys LOL)

Originally posted by uknjx2:

of course i was done. i am an old lady, what do you expect?? we were there for 8 hours and you were wrapped around a hottie. maybe if that cutie i was hanging with for a while hadn't asked me to have sex with him after the first 10 minutes of knowing him i'd have been inspired to hang out a little longer??????

Oh, and yeah, i was beat!! This was the fourth day of sraight partying and you may think four years in age diff. isn't a big deal but you'll be feeling it one day, just like i do. So there!

Geez, I still can't believe we were there for 8 hours!!! And Like I said, my new friend did help to keep me bright eyed, as I'm sure that little cutie would have helped you. Too bad he was an impatient little horn dog, or else we would have closed the place!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

O Zoya, Zoya! Wherefore art thou Zoya??? smile.gif

What time did you stay till? Damn, I don't know where everyone went...everything was just a blur! Met Duane (even though I forgot to call him!!!) but he vanished at one point, nowhere to be found. Ran into Nikki and Monique (Hi girls!!!). Hung out with Zoya and Arthur until I lost them too. Ran into a couple I had met a few months ago at Centro Fly and spent the rest of my morning/afternoon with them. However the highlight of the night definitely has to be when I ran into a girl from Twilo afterhours. I was upstairs in a corner when I spot this girl dancing in front of me. It seems I wasn’t the only one trying a new place since Junior wasn’t spinning last Saturday.

Now Zoya was on the money when she explained the kind of music JP plays at SF afterhours. It was some hard shit compared to what Junior spins at Twilo. Overall it was a good night and totally a different experience from Twilo. I’ll probably go back sometime with Zoya after the new dance floor opens up. I’d like to check out the place then when it’s not looking like a construction zone. However talking to that girl made me realize how much I love Twilo afterhours. I guess Twilo is still my home!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

I have to agree. The Factory was great Sat night. I haven't been there since Halloween (which was a nightmare) and needed a break.

The music was awesome. The crowd was great.I met so many new cool people. The last couple of times I went I didn't enjoy myself that much b/c it was too crowded and I didn't like the crowd, but this week was different. I left at around 11am. It's nights like that which keep me coming back!!

Mario LOL.. I knew it was too hard for you, usually he throws in a bunch of vocals but this time it was like 3 or 4 the whole night. It was CRAZY though, right? Next time I'll put you on a LEASH so you don't get lost hehehehe..

PS: uhmmm.. I went to the spot to meet you guys for lunch but there was no canoli's (sp?) on that block.. There was some Irish place, I went in but you guys weren't there........

Originally posted by bastardino:

I would rather cut off my own balls with a floss tape then go to that horrible shithole that you all call Sound Factory.

You do that smile.gif I mean cut off balls. Maybe you'll die in the process or something. Glad you don't go to SF. That's one of the reasons I love it, coz assholes like you don't go! Now STFU!

It's called Connolly's and sorry..It was on 54th street not 55th. My mistake.

Also, I forgot to tell you...Saturday I went back looking for you and I freaked this couple out. They were sitting right where you were earlier and I thought that it was you with Eric or Arthur!!! They looked at me like I was nuts when I just went and joined them. I took a few more peeks, this time being more carefull but I never saw you there.

A LEASH???? Hmmmm.....getting kinky now!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

I wanna go with you next weekend!!! I don't wanna be sick anymoooooooooooooooreeeeeeeee

Why me??? why me????

Hehe Zoya and Mario on the leash... I have to see it smile.gif

BTW Mario I was trying to IM all weekend you but you were still sleeping smile.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

I wanna go with you guys next weekend!!! I don't wanna be sick anymoooooooooreeeeeeeeeee!!

Why me?? Why me???

Hehe Zoya and Mario on a leash I have to see it!!

BTW Mario I did IM you all weekend but you were still sleeping !! smile.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

Hehe Zoya and Mario on the leash... I have to see it smile.gif

BTW Mario I was trying to IM all weekend you but you were still sleeping smile.gif

Note to self: Buy leash from S&M shop for next Twilo meetup!

I'm always "sleeping" when I'm not by my computer at home. I replied to you once but I think you were away!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Note to self: Buy leash from S&M shop for next Twilo meetup!

I'm always "sleeping" when I'm not by my computer at home. I replied to you once but I think you were away!

I found that IM later but you were logged off already.. Anyway I hope I see you soon smile.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by namistai:

You seem surprised. It wouldn't be a Sound Factory saturday night without at least just one.

I've seen plenty of people OD and pass out at clubs, however their friends usually try to do something about it. These people just sat there trying to hold his head up so they wouldn't get thrown out. He was 100% unconscious...and in need of A doctor, not bottles of water like they were dumping on his head.

cwm3.gif