Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ebay Item: Club Space Technics SL-1200MK2 Turntable (read more)

nexusgroove

This is no joke check it out. I think its a great Idea for those space junkies!

This is one of three original turntables from the first and second year Club Space was opened. Played on by world renowned DJs such as Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Deep Dish, Danny Tenaglia, Carl Cox, John Digweed, Mauro Picotto, Jonathan Peters, Funk Master Flex, DJ Scribbles and many others. This turntable was always maintained in tip top shape. It will be shipped inside a black SKB hard travel case. Includes original turntable cover, Stanton 680 cartride and headshell. The winner of this auction will also receive a Club Space T-Shirt signed by all the Club Space Resident DJs and a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the owner of Club Space himself. See "seller's other items" for the other two.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64448&item=7300316107&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW for ebay page.

for all listing by Club Space - http://search.ebay.com/Technics-Turntable-Club-Space_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

-nexusgroove

yeah, sure, look at the people bidding, some guy by the name of dj oakenfold

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight......................... :rolleyes:

yeah I am sure that is not oakie, I think he has better things to do then shop on ebay.

but the bid is foreal. and maybe to some of us its not a big deal, but I am sure there is a bunch of club space junkies that would love to have the turntables.

Maybe in the future they will sell their technic 1210 M5G's and have some headline DJ sign it. Then I could imagine the crazy bids.

But I think its a cool idea.

I got one of those X Floats that tiesto signed at ultra, maybe I should put it on ebay tooo... :)